$25 per night GOODWILL room credit/gc 0 0%
$75 per night GOODWILL room credit/gc 27 35.53%
A Bath With Mickey Mouse 7 9.21%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

Old 6 Mar 17, 03:59 PM  
Link to this Post
disney babe
VIP Dibber

I received £50pn on Fri 24th, got email confirmation later same day, got the $75 check in email few days later, we check in 19th july
I. Drive july 92,DLP 98,99, 02, 04, comfort suites sept 03, southern dunes july 06, westridge july 09, RPR, orange tree, OKW july 12, chatham park, OKW oct 13, RPR, polo park east, AKL, july 14, CBBR, HRH, CBR, disney dream, BCV oct 15, La, Vegas, SF July 16, new york, GFV, CBR, BCV july 17, Miami, Rosen inn, CBBR july 18, LV, Anaheim Oct 18, rosen inn, aventura dec 18, Fl keys, AoA, portofino bay july 19, mirage LV oct 19, rosen inn, pop dec 19, POP, Rosen Inn, POFQ aug 22
disney babe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Mar 17, 04:01 PM  
Link to this Post
wilf155
Getting Excited

Mobile

Called 23/02/17 spoke to Edwina 7pm. She could only offer £50. Anything else I had to speak to GC. Took the 50.CHECK IN 27/07/2017
wilf155 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Mar 17, 04:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Porcelaind
Trading Disney Pins

Spoke to someone yesterday (5/3) and got free move to POFQ keeping DDP and $200 gift card. Originally booked preferred room. Was told I could have $75 per night but told them I wanted to move. They were very helpful and got everything switched over, going 14/7.

I was surprised it was that easy tbh and was only on the phone 40mins waiting... not gonna count my chickens just yet but fingers crossed it all looks good! Hope that helps someone
Porcelaind is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Mar 17, 04:43 PM  
Link to this Post
pink-bubble
Getting Excited

wrong Forum - sorry

Edited at 04:49 PM.
pink-bubble is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Mar 17, 05:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Queen_Elsa
Imagineer

You know my story...

Port Orleans Riverside 2014
Caribbean Beach 2015
Caribbean Beach 2016
Caribbean Beach 2017... Now Animal Kingdom Lodge
Queen_Elsa is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Mar 17, 07:02 PM  
Link to this Post
minniemam
Serious Dibber

minniemam's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
22/2 Phoned Disney & spoke to a man (didn't catch name). He was quite off with me & said no compensation at all & if I wanted to move I should be quick as there would be no availability soon. I paid an extra £450 to move to POR pool view room (no standard rooms left). Emailed to complain, no reply.

23/2 Standard email received detailing work to be started at CBR.

25/2 Phoned Disney again (spent 7 hours trying to get through) & spoke to Awilda. She was lovely & moved us to a Royal room at POR & told me move charges would be removed.

3/3 Still no updated invoice. Another 2 hours wait on the phone.

4/3 Updated invoice received. Phew!
Old 6 Mar 17, 08:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Starlet
Excited about Disney

I emailed Kate @ Charter Travel on Thursday 23rd Feb. She replied in the evening saying that Disney was offering 75usd per night credit on magic band. I accepted this.

Friday 24th Feb I emailed saying I had heard Disney had changed their offer to 50GBP and could she confirm. She did whilst on hold to them. I asked her to enquire on cost of moving to AKL (we had preferred room and DDP) Disney said they could move us for free but "there would be no further discounts".

Accepted move. Mde updated following day to AKL.

Arrival date 7/11/17
Starlet is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Mar 17, 09:21 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Spoke to Zara on Friday 24th at 10am and offered free move or £50 per night. Accepted 50prpn
Phoned back on Sunday 5th March as amended invoice had been sent without the agreed discount. New amended invoices sent whilst I on the phone.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Mar 17, 09:42 PM  
Link to this Post
MelStarDisney
I want to go now!

Mobile

I called at 9am on Tuesday 28/2. On hold for 45 mins spoke to a lady but I can't remember her name. I was offered a free move or £50 pn and accepted the £50.
I received the email about the $75 later that same day. I still have not received the amended invoice.
I go 6/10 staying for 5 nights.
MelStarDisney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Mar 17, 09:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Hootietootie
Very Serious Dibber

Staying May 10th for 10 nights

Rand 21st Feb-cut off after 76 mins. Email wdtc

Rang 22nd Feb-assured no building work would be going on. They would be re-painting and carpeting some rooms. No need to worry

Rang 23rd Feb-10am, spoke to Zara(who laughed when I told her about painting). On hold for a bit, offered move, asked if there was comp. to stay. Put through to Destiny who offered $75 on magic band. Didn't get magic incident number.

Rang 27th Feb-spoke to Wellington, claimed nothing marked on account, when I started telling him times and names he apologised and said of wait, there is something. Maybe £50 off. I told him I had already accepted $75. He said that had changed. I said cool, but not before I had accepted it. He went away, came back, apologised again said yes sorry, I misunderstood, the is a magic incident number, I asked for it and was told I didn't need it. I said that's cool, I'll take it anyway. So now I have magic number.

3rd March-receive email in reply to mail from 22nd Feb. Explained some of the work and that I would have a $75 per night gift card to collect on checkin. Emailed back asking for confirmation that I would receive both the compensation magic band credit AND the new $75 credit added to new bookings. Still awaiting reply
Hootietootie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List