Notices
Social Groups Social Chatty type threads

Old 30 Aug 18, 12:30 AM  
Link to this Post
Appleby
I have Ears

Haven't been online for a few days but first few nights after arrival I ended up getting terrible headaches at night, like migraines, we assumed it was down to the air conditioning so asked at the reception at Pop Century if they happened to have a humidifier, they were great and said they would source one so whilst they did that we went out to a park. Came back and there new in a box was a humidifier and I have to say it has worked for me. Wished we had asked sooner though, ha.

Anyway have done Epcot for the most part, just got Frozen and the walk around the World showcase to do plus we want to do soaring again and again too as we found it amazing. We also have completed Animal Kingdom but I cowardly didn't do Pandora even though I actually got myself as far as sitting on the actual seat of the ride. Son and hubby did it though, hubby wasn't impressed but son loved it. Previous to that ride we had waited in line for an hour for the Navi river ride, felt that was a total waste of time as it was incredibly short. Did Hollywood Studios yesterday afternoon after having spent the morning in the pool. Just got to do Magic Kingdom now as far as Disney is concerned.

We are currently at the Loews Royal pacific hotel, spent last night here and tonight. Did Universal Studios yesterday and took on Islands of Adventure today, those express passes are amazing, wished Disney had them. It has been raining but not as bad as yesterday thankfully. Just got to do Spiderman now as was too wet thanks to Jurassic Park and Popeye. Hubby and I did one of the Harry Potter rides and son did both, we also did the train back and fore between the two parks. Tomorrow we plan on going back to IOA to finish off and then will most likely pop over to US to do ET again, that's been my favorite ride for many years haha although it does look like it needs a re-vamp. Also hope to do Florida Mall tomoz and then get ourselves back to Pop. My feet are sore, very sore lol. We love both hotels, couldn't fault either, thumbs up for both.

Edited at 12:38 AM.
Appleby is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Aug 18, 12:54 AM  
Link to this Post
Jaspercat10
VIP Dibber

Mobile

We are at HRH went in the parks this morning, Cheesecake Factory this afternoon with shopping and now sat at the pool with cocktails 🍹😃, must say would like the weather to improve just bought some tracksuit bottoms from Victoria Secrets as finding inside v cold, really like HRH and the proximity to the parks the kids love the club level but my heart definitely belongs to Disney 😊
Old 30 Aug 18, 02:37 AM  
Link to this Post
Jedi Princess
Imagineer

We had a brilliant time at MNSSHP. We didn’t let the rain spoil our fun. Loved the parade and the Hocus Pocus show. Here’s a pic of our trick or treat haul.

We were at HS yesterday, then we popped to EPCOT. From there we went to Trail’s End, were I had the most amazing Vegan meal. Chef TJ is a culinary genius😋

Edited at 12:57 PM.
Jedi Princess is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Aug 18, 04:58 PM  
Link to this Post
IndianaMac
Imagineer

Sat on the comfy seats on the edge of the bar at POR... Checked out, Coors from the food court, next stop MCO. It's been an absolute blast, gutted to be leaving, but can't complain at three weeks.
That's all for today methinks, I'll take stock and wrap up from home tomorrow perhaps, but fellow August Dibbers, hope your hols were/are as good
IndianaMac is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Aug 18, 08:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Jedi Princess
Imagineer

Mobile

Safe journey home IndianaMac
Old 30 Aug 18, 10:16 PM  
Link to this Post
IndianaMac
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Jedi Princess View Post
Safe journey home IndianaMac
Cheers Jedi Princess
Cheeky Outback and Sam Adams (cocktail for the missus) at the airport, we board at half-five...
Old 30 Aug 18, 10:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Saldisney18
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by IndianaMac View Post
Cheers Jedi Princess
Cheeky Outback and Sam Adams (cocktail for the missus) at the airport, we board at half-five...
Safe journey! We are off home tomorrow evening, very sad to think about it
Saldisney18 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Aug 18, 01:04 AM  
Link to this Post
Jedi Princess
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Saldisney18 View Post
Safe journey! We are off home tomorrow evening, very sad to think about it
We’re Saturday evening😭

We’ve had an amazing holiday, so far. I don’t want to go home and back to reality.
Old 1 Sep 18, 04:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Jedi Princess
Imagineer

Mobile

We’re at Universal/IOA doing some more rides before we leave for our flight later today. It’s very busy but we have free express passes left over from our previous visit.

We’ve had an absolutely amazing time. I can’t think of any lows at the moment.

I don’t know when we’ll go back, I definitely want to see Star Wars land though.
Old 1 Sep 18, 05:37 PM  
Link to this Post
IndianaMac
Imagineer

Mobile

Safe flight home, Jedi Princess

Think Star Wars will be far too much of a draw in 2019 (and to be frank, every year ain't financially viable - it's getting expensive...), and 2021 is of course the fiftieth anniversary, so that'll be manic, too. I'm angling for a 2020 return (just gotta persuade the missus - tyke's already on board).