Notices
Social Groups Social Chatty type threads

Old 13 May 18, 07:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Leyfy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by WileyCoyote View Post
You are too good !
It was delicious so not a bad choice at all!

I STS this week on my saturday weigh in. That was a miracle in itself as I spent most of the bank holiday drinking beer and the weekend before that eating cheese at a local food festival!

It's also been really stressful at work recently but hopefully heading into a less stressful period now. So definitely going to get 'on it' this week and see what happens. I have a 10k run booked saturday so need to eat better and lay off the vino!
Leyfy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 May 18, 08:21 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by Moleymole View Post
Hi ladies, can I join in?
I have great incentives to lose weight, an upcoming wedding (only a guest but would like to look and feel nice) and an upcoming operation! I’ve been low carbing since last weekend and have lost 7lb already, this fast loss won’t last though sadly. I need to lose 2-3 stone.
Welcome
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 May 18, 08:23 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Well done Kim.

I am fed up of staying the same. I walk lots, eat less , lose a bit and then and get nowhere. So then I eat bad stuff, gain it back and feel annoyed and go round in a big circle.

I just can’t kick start the loss I need to keep me motivated.
Inspiration welcome !
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 May 18, 08:40 PM  
Link to this Post
KarenG
Imagineer

Originally Posted by WileyCoyote View Post
Well done Kim.

I am fed up of staying the same. I walk lots, eat less , lose a bit and then and get nowhere. So then I eat bad stuff, gain it back and feel annoyed and go round in a big circle.

I just can’t kick start the loss I need to keep me motivated.
Inspiration welcome !
Haha! Me too Amanda.

Do you ladies mind if I join? I don't do weigh ins but am really careful food wise (usually... See above comments which apply to me too) and would like to get down to a similar waist size to three years ago. I'm guessing maybe a stone to do that. I'd like to achieve that by the third week in September so in theory it's easy... but...
Old 16 May 18, 07:19 AM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by KarenG View Post
Haha! Me too Amanda.

Do you ladies mind if I join? I don't do weigh ins but am really careful food wise (usually... See above comments which apply to me too) and would like to get down to a similar waist size to three years ago. I'm guessing maybe a stone to do that. I'd like to achieve that by the third week in September so in theory it's easy... but...
Hello , welcome

Another week of no change for me which is better than a gain so staying positive. I am noticeably fitter with all the walking so whether I’m losing any weight or not I can now do the 6 flights of stairs to the office without feeling like I need oxygen to revive me
Old 16 May 18, 08:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Cutiepie
Imagineer

Hi Ladies,

I keep forgetting to check the social groups for the thread It was much easier before!

Welcome to all the new ladies

Sts for me, I'm another one going round in circles I must try harder as only 6 weeks until my holiday bobs
Cutiepie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 18, 07:24 AM  
Link to this Post
Tracy34
Imagineer

Hi ladies

Welcome to our new Babes..

I've stayed the same as well... bored with seeing the same numbers...and 5 weeks until my jollies...

Gonna kick myself up the bum ...
Lindfields 2005, Hillcrest 2008, Sunset Ridge 2009, Windwood Bay 2011, Terrace Ridge 2013, Dallas Texas 2013, Bridgewater Crossing 2014, Terrace Ridge and Siesta Key June 2015, Siesta Key Nov 2015, Terrace Ridge June 2016, Sarasota Oct 2016, Sarasota and Siesta Key July 2017, Sarasota Oct 2017, Siesta Key June 2018, Siesta Key...Key West..Orlando Nov 2018, Siesta Key..Key West...Sarasota June 2019, Sarasota Oct 2019, Sarasota March 2020,
Tracy34 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 18, 02:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Leyfy
Imagineer

Well this week I did cut back on the booze, I ran 6 miles on Tuesday night, did a gym class monday and ran 3 miles on Thursday night. However, my scales are rubbish and I can't really tell if I've lost weight or not! Need to get some digital ones I think...
Leyfy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 18, 05:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Moleymole
Imagineer

2 weeks in, 13lb loss. I wish I could continue losing at this rate but that’s unlikely. Well done everyone.

Goal loss 42lb
-13lb.
Goal loss 29lb
OKW again 2015 and Anna Maria
2017 Contemporary Resort & Anna Maria
ALWAYS AUGUST!

August 2022 my 50th! - Universal Hardrock Hotel, Bay Lake Tower, Boardwalk villas, Polynesian, Anna Maria Island.

Edited at 05:33 PM.
Moleymole is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 18, 12:40 AM  
Link to this Post
laurac1988
Imagineer

Can I join? I started 3 months ago at 109kg, went down to 103 but as of today I’m back up at 107 :-(

Not surprising with all the crap I’ve eaten! I’m a size 18/20 at the moment.

I’d like to get down to 65kg and about a size 12/14

Edited at 12:41 AM.
laurac1988 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List