Notices
Social Groups Social Chatty type threads

Old 16 Apr 18, 01:24 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsbenny
Imagineer

Mobile

Ive just been reading up on matched betting. I’m going to give it a go I think. Is it just a case of going into coral putting a bet on to win then going onto Betfair and putting a bet on to draw or lose? With similar odds? I’ve created an account with both of these sites.
mrsbenny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 18, 01:35 PM  
Link to this Post
daytonababe
Imagineer

daytonababe's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by mrsbenny View Post
Ive just been reading up on matched betting. I’m going to give it a go I think. Is it just a case of going into coral putting a bet on to win then going onto Betfair and putting a bet on to draw or lose? With similar odds? I’ve created an account with both of these sites.
Sort of yes but you need to read up on it properly or you will likely make mistakes and lose money
daytonababe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 18, 01:40 PM  
Link to this Post
novocastrian
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mrsbenny View Post
in a nutshell yes, but unless you are clued up its good to have some sort of oddchecker software/service to match the bets for you..
novocastrian is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 18, 02:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Brave5
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by katebush95 View Post
I’m really tempted to give this a try although I must admit I’m a bit skeptical at the moment. I often waste a couple of hours each night playing games on my iPad so this would definitely be making better use of my time. Do you have to know anything about betting to do it?
I've just started and since starting I have barely played on any games but spent that time organizing the next day's plan. I recon I may be able to pay for half to all of our Disney trip in 2019 with this alone. My sister inlaw is helping me through it as she has been doing it for a few years now and made in the region of £20,000 to pay for their holidays and monthly extras
Brave5 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 18, 02:07 PM  
Link to this Post
pinkstarburst
Excited about Disney

I have just signed up with Yes Bets today. My father did this a couple of years ago and made around £3k in a few months with very low start up balance. Heres hoping this makes a good dent in the holiday payments :-). I am clueless about betting so feel much better having the guidance from a site like this. So far its been very straight forward and its a free trial. If it works I will sign up.
pinkstarburst is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 18, 02:10 PM  
Link to this Post
MK_club1987
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by pinkstarburst View Post
I have just signed up with Yes Bets today. My father did this a couple of years ago and made around £3k in a few months with very low start up balance. Heres hoping this makes a good dent in the holiday payments :-). I am clueless about betting so feel much better having the guidance from a site like this. So far its been very straight forward and its a free trial. If it works I will sign up.
It's definitely great for those holiday, Christmas, birthday etc payments! So far I have used my winnings to help pay off some old debts, a trip to Disneyland, 2 Christmas's and a few treats for myself, I am now saving for our Florida trip, started saving from MB in January and already upto £2100 :-)
MK_club1987 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 18, 02:17 PM  
Link to this Post
wez
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

I did this for a few months but only made about £100. Not sure where I was going wrong. I might start up again now.
wez is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 18, 02:20 PM  
Link to this Post
MK_club1987
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by wez View Post
I did this for a few months but only made about £100. Not sure where I was going wrong. I might start up again now.
£100 in what time frame? It's not instant money, it does take time, at the start it can take a while if you don't put much money into it as you will be restricted to one offer at a time, but as time goes on and you make more and more you'll be able to take on multiple offers and bigger offers which requires a bigger balance in your exchange.
MK_club1987 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 18, 02:22 PM  
Link to this Post
daytonababe
Imagineer

daytonababe's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
How much you make depends on

A) how much you start with .. the bigger the bank the more offers you can do . You can start with £50 but you then have to wait for offers to come in etc .
Sometimes it’ll be 48 hrs before a free bet credits your account .

B) time .. if your willing to put in the time the rewards are there.

For most people match betting isn’t a get rich quick scheme .. you have to put in the effort .

I think if you do all the start up offers listed in profit squad there’s about £1500 to be made .
daytonababe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 18, 02:22 PM  
Link to this Post
ziggyzag
Imagineer

Originally Posted by MK_club1987 View Post
£100 in what time frame? It's not instant money, it does take time, at the start it can take a while if you don't put much money into it as you will be restricted to one offer at a time, but as time goes on and you make more and more you'll be able to take on multiple offers and bigger offers which requires a bigger balance in your exchange.
How much of your own cash would you need to start off?
ziggyzag is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List