Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 3 Dec 18, 11:18 PM  
Link to this Post
68nic
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Rescuer View Post
She’s been great. She’s doing Christmas gift things for me and has managed to get me some things that I know won’t be available by the time we arrive on Christmas Eve.
That's brill Bet you cant wait to see all your things when you arrive . Beth will be your own little Santa
Old 4 Dec 18, 12:22 AM  
Link to this Post
Gally1968
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Just got a delivery from Beth & Tim yesterday which was mainly Walmart & Bath & Body plus an ABC Liquor order. Once again they have gone above & beyond our expectations. Great communication, met us at bang on an agreed time and all for a very minimal charge.

Spent a little time with them where they couldn’t offer enough advice re our stay.

Have a great trip.
Old 4 Dec 18, 11:51 PM  
Link to this Post
68nic
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Gally1968 View Post
Just got a delivery from Beth & Tim yesterday which was mainly Walmart & Bath & Body plus an ABC Liquor order. Once again they have gone above & beyond our expectations. Great communication, met us at bang on an agreed time and all for a very minimal charge.

Spent a little time with them where they couldn’t offer enough advice re our stay.

Have a great trip.
I think mine will be mainly B&BW i will be keeping an eye on their bargains between now and end of April . Hubby will be pleased as I wont have to keep having trips to B&BW every few days while I'm out there. I prob wont have the room in my suitcases for anymore
Old 6 Dec 18, 11:52 PM  
Link to this Post
floridafan101
Very Serious Dibber

floridafan101's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
I’m using Beth’s service for when we go in April too. She’s been great and I’ve been abl to take full advantage of all the different sales they’ve had recently. Might have got a bit carried away though just been looking at how much I’ve bought before I thought about getting some body lotions when hey go on sale on Saturday 😂 $2.95! But with all the candles, shower gels and hand soaps bought already as well as my Ugg boots from Nordstrom better leave it 😢. Although... 🤔

2006 1st trip to Florida 2008 The return 2009 Its Florida again 2010 Florida again! 2011 Yes! Florida 2013 Florida please! 2015 Back to Florida 2016 California! 2017 New York (and beyond) 2018 East Coast Road Trip 2019 Florida one last time ... again!
floridafan101 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Dec 18, 04:08 PM  
Link to this Post
68nic
Imagineer

Originally Posted by floridafan101 View Post
I’m using Beth’s service for when we go in April too. She’s been great and I’ve been abl to take full advantage of all the different sales they’ve had recently. Might have got a bit carried away though just been looking at how much I’ve bought before I thought about getting some body lotions when hey go on sale on Saturday 😂 $2.95! But with all the candles, shower gels and hand soaps bought already as well as my Ugg boots from Nordstrom better leave it 😢. Although... 🤔
Think you will need an extra suitcase I will keep checking for offers haha! Ive never looked for Ugg boots If you see any more bargains let me know Just seen handsoaps $2.95 each today

Edited at 04:10 PM.
68nic is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Dec 18, 05:30 PM  
Link to this Post
68nic
Imagineer

Hi can you remember while using B&BW website...what codes did you use to fill your phone number in .Mobile OR Home phone
Old 9 Dec 18, 12:37 AM  
Link to this Post
floridafan101
Very Serious Dibber

floridafan101's Reviews
Originally Posted by 68nic View Post
Hi can you remember while using B&BW website...what codes did you use to fill your phone number in .Mobile OR Home phone
Neither, it wouldn’t accept them so I put the number for Cabana Bay 😂😂

2006 1st trip to Florida 2008 The return 2009 Its Florida again 2010 Florida again! 2011 Yes! Florida 2013 Florida please! 2015 Back to Florida 2016 California! 2017 New York (and beyond) 2018 East Coast Road Trip 2019 Florida one last time ... again!
floridafan101 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Dec 18, 12:40 AM  
Link to this Post
floridafan101
Very Serious Dibber

floridafan101's Reviews
Originally Posted by 68nic View Post
Think you will need an extra suitcase I will keep checking for offers haha! Ive never looked for Ugg boots If you see any more bargains let me know Just seen handsoaps $2.95 each today
Haha is already got mine when they were on offer last month! Couldn’t resist the lotions sale and bought a few but that is it now I have everything I want just need to stay away from the SAS now 😂😂.

Old 9 Dec 18, 12:59 PM  
Link to this Post
68nic
Imagineer

Haha is already got mine when they were on offer last month! Couldn’t resist the lotions sale and bought a few but that is it now I have everything I want just need to stay away from the SAS now 😂😂.
Its so tempting...I wont have any room to shop at the outlets by the time I get there. But I wont be able to resist the Xmas Sales
Old 9 Dec 18, 01:03 PM  
Link to this Post
68nic
Imagineer

Neither, it wouldn’t accept them so I put the number for Cabana Bay 😂😂
I will prob put my brothers phone number as he lives in Las Vegas then ... thanks for letting me know

Edited at 04:41 AM.
68nic is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List