Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 14 Jan 19, 04:35 PM  
Link to this Post
disneyhol
Excited about Disney

disneyhol's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Best places to eat on I-Drive?

Hi everyone

This will be the first time not staying at Disney on site and in a villa near so we will be renting a car.

Where are the best places to eat?

Thanks!
Old 14 Jan 19, 05:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Bigmick
Getting Excited

Cici’s pizza, longhorns steakhouse, Boston lobster feast, hooters, Popeyes chicken, millers ale house, Cheesecake Factory, hashhouse a gogo, I can’t wait for April haha. I like eating the stuff you can’t get here.
Bigmick is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 19, 05:39 PM  
Link to this Post
disneyhol
Excited about Disney

disneyhol's Reviews
Originally Posted by Bigmick View Post
Cici’s pizza, longhorns steakhouse, Boston lobster feast, hooters, Popeyes chicken, millers ale house, Cheesecake Factory, hashhouse a gogo, I can’t wait for April haha. I like eating the stuff you can’t get here.
Thank you!
Haven't heard of a lot of them so I will look into those. Not long to go now for you!
Old 14 Jan 19, 06:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Dr.JumbaJookiba
VIP Dibber

Also BJ's Brewhouse is good.
Dr.JumbaJookiba is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 19, 07:29 PM  
Link to this Post
FloridaNuts93
Imagineer

Tony Roma’s.

SEE OUR VILLA AT:www.ospreyhouseorlando.com. Luxury five bed/four bath villa with extra large (40 ft) pool overlooking conservation area. Also includes games room.

License number: DWE 4514584
FloridaNuts93 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 19, 07:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Trusty ian
Dibbing with Tink

Mobile

As your post is "I drive" , I would recommend the yard house and bahama breeze. Just up from point Orlando.
Another favourite which has already been mentioned is the cheesecake factory, it's not just cheesecake.
Trusty ian is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 19, 07:48 PM  
Link to this Post
olgaandcoda
Imagineer

olgaandcoda's Reviews
Red Lobster rather than Boston Lobster, Olive Garden, The Yard House in front of the Eye, massive craft beer selection if you are interested. You are spoilt for choice along the stretch from Sandlake Road to the Pointe.
hash House a go go gets great revues too, but we haven’t tried it. Have a look on You Tube for ideas. Check out menus online and sign up for coupons before you travel.
Old 14 Jan 19, 09:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlandoguy
Imagineer

It depends what your budget is for your meals, everything from low end to high end
Orlandoguy is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 19, 02:40 AM  
Link to this Post
DonnaD
Imagineer

Mobile

Where is your villa located? They don't tend to be very close to I Drive and there are probably restaurants much closer. Often they are the same chains as well.
Old 15 Jan 19, 11:30 AM  
Link to this Post
disneyhol
Excited about Disney

disneyhol's Reviews
Thanks everyone, watched a few vlogs on these last night and they all look great!

We are staying at "Chatham Park" which on google maps looks to be near-ish to Old Town / Celebration but flexible on location on restaurants as we are hiring a car

No budget really but would prefer more of a sit-down restaurant on an evening. Can anyone suggest breakfast places too?