Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 15 Jan 19, 10:05 PM  
Link to this Post
ajb445
Looking for my Ears

Looks like the code is GOOGLETRIP20 and also gives a good discount on 1 day Disney tickets, but I'm just enquiring with them whether I'd be able to book fastpasses
ajb445 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 19, 10:06 PM  
Link to this Post
pocketaces
Earning My Ears

Originally Posted by ajb445 View Post
Looks like the code is GOOGLETRIP20 and also gives a good discount on 1 day Disney tickets, but I'm just enquiring with them whether I'd be able to book fastpasses
thats right , that is the code, we are getting one day passes as well
pocketaces is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 19, 10:20 PM  
Link to this Post
beeftinkler
Very Serious Dibber

Musement is part of TUI (so seems legit). What do the 'downloaded tickets' look like? Do they give you a real ticket at the turn-styles?
beeftinkler is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 19, 10:29 PM  
Link to this Post
pocketaces
Earning My Ears

Originally Posted by beeftinkler View Post
Musement is part of TUI (so seems legit). What do the 'downloaded tickets' look like? Do they give you a real ticket at the turn-styles?
they look ok , two bar codes names etc, yes it says :-

PRINT THIS ADMISSION TICKET - This ticket entitles one (1) guest admission to Universal Studios Florida™, Universal's Islands of Adventure™, Universal's Volcano Bay™, and select live entertainment venues of Universal CityWalk™ (“CityWalk”) on all days during a fourteen (14) consecutive calendar day period which includes the first day any portion of the ticket is used. THIS TICKET EXPIRES IN FULL ON January 13, 2020. Unused days shall be forfeited.
GO DIRECTLY TO THE TURNSTILE.2 .
PRESENT THIS TICKET TO THE TURNSTILE ATTENDANT - At the turnstile, you must present your valid photo ID or a credit card matching the guest name printed above for identity verification only. Subject to biometric scan every time this ticket is used for entry.
pocketaces is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 19, 10:30 PM  
Link to this Post
pocketaces
Earning My Ears

Originally Posted by ajb445 View Post
can you let me know please

thanks
Old 15 Jan 19, 10:49 PM  
Link to this Post
ajb445
Looking for my Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by pocketaces View Post
can you let me know please

thanks
They weren't much help in the online chat. I could tell they didn't know the answer, so I imagine it's a bit of pot luck if the voucher you get has a will call code you can add to your Disney account for booking the fast passes
ajb445 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 19, 11:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Clarksk
A Guest at All-Stars

Sounds like a great deal. Do you know if these are the tickets which allow you to visit more than one park on each day, and to ride the Hogwarts Express? Many thanks
Clarksk is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jan 19, 12:18 AM  
Link to this Post
florida_jm
Trying for More Ears

Mobile

Thanks for the info. They seem to have a range of tickets and do seem a lot cheaper than everywhere else. Would be interested to hear if anyone else has used them!
florida_jm is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jan 19, 03:43 AM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Clarksk View Post
Sounds like a great deal. Do you know if these are the tickets which allow you to visit more than one park on each day, and to ride the Hogwarts Express? Many thanks
The OP said that they are the Universal 3 park Explorer tickets so you can visit more than one park each day and ride the Hogwarts Express.
Old 16 Jan 19, 09:21 AM  
Link to this Post
Kirky123
Imagineer

Kirky123's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
I'm tempted but very wary to buy the Disney 3 day hopper plus tickets from them. Works out the same price as buying the 2 day hopper plus from Disney.

Just concerned is it too good to be true! Also as mentioned above it isn't clear if you'll be able to book fast passes.

It probably won't work due to using the promo code but Musement are on top cash back so might be worth a try.
Kirky123 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List