Notices
Social Groups Social Chatty type threads

Old 21 May 19, 02:04 PM  
Link to this Post
THE WIZARD
VIP Dibber

I'm just trying to change an evening ADR for Sanna for an earlier one but its not letting me - keeps telling me to check my plans for that night! Yes I know I already have a booking but I want to change it!
Old 21 May 19, 02:39 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by kellsbells View Post
Still trying to rejig my days after the update on the park hours with all the EMH's. I wish i'd booked a couple of later morning or lunch ADR's at BOG as I don't think the ones I have are going to work as well for us now. Also an ADR for Storybook dining that I think we will have to cancel and I can't find another but i'll keep trying!

Anyone else having a reshuffle?
Are you referring to the 7am MK / AK and 6am HS or has it changed again? I hope not as I rejigged all my plans a few days ago. I had a bunch of pre park opening BOG breakfasts which I have released now, although glad about that as we are not on dining plan and I am not sure I would want to pay OOP.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 19, 04:11 PM  
Link to this Post
kellsbells
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Claudette View Post
Are you referring to the 7am MK / AK and 6am HS or has it changed again? I hope not as I rejigged all my plans a few days ago. I had a bunch of pre park opening BOG breakfasts which I have released now, although glad about that as we are not on dining plan and I am not sure I would want to pay OOP.
Don't worry it hasn't changed again, I've just got back from another trip so it's taken me a few days to get back on the planning wagon! I like the BOG breakfast but I wouldn't pay OOP so I think you've done the right thing.

kellsbells is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 19, 04:26 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsBC
VIP Dibber

MrsBC's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 11
Restaurant Reviews: 50

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 10
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by 4holibobs View Post
Excitement levels reached peak for me on the weekend as we went through our plans and looked at QSDP options, as well as the off site eats we want to do. We worked out our budgets for spending money and also logged into our cruise accounts only to remember Virgin kindly gave us $250 on board credit to spend!

I think I’m possibly going to do my DH’s head in if I keep talking about our trip so much so I’m thinking of doing a trip report so I get release my excitement there... anyone else?

I did a live food report from our last trip and had planned to do that too.

Anyone else documenting their trip?
I often do a trip report - the last few have been Photo reports.
DCL Magic, DCL Wish
BOOKED - Beach Club Villas Sept '24, Disney Treasure Sept '25
TRIP REPORT INDEX
www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=835984
MrsBC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 19, 04:28 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsBC
VIP Dibber

MrsBC's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 11
Restaurant Reviews: 50

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 10
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Has anyone chosen their new upgraded Magic Bands yet - we've chosen but not 'bought' yet. Some good ones to choose from.
DCL Magic, DCL Wish
BOOKED - Beach Club Villas Sept '24, Disney Treasure Sept '25
TRIP REPORT INDEX
www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=835984
MrsBC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 19, 04:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Kpzorse
Excited about Disney

Kpzorse's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 4
We go September 16th for 8 days, flying VA from LGW. We're staying at POFQ again this year. Super excited! Done our ADRs (were only on QS plan though so dont have many).

May even decide to vlog this trip after a failed attempt last year.

Sept '18 - POFQ, March '18- AKL, DLP Feb '18- Cheyenne, Sept '16- POR, Feb '15- CBR
Kpzorse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 19, 05:20 PM  
Link to this Post
4holibobs
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Kpzorse View Post
We go September 16th for 8 days, flying VA from LGW. We're staying at POFQ again this year. Super excited! Done our ADRs (were only on QS plan though so dont have many).

May even decide to vlog this trip after a failed attempt last year.
We’ll be in POFQ at the same time! We fly out on 12th September for 10 nights 😀
4holibobs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 19, 05:20 PM  
Link to this Post
4holibobs
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by MrsBC View Post
Has anyone chosen their new upgraded Magic Bands yet - we've chosen but not 'bought' yet. Some good ones to choose from.
I’ve done the same... there’s 3 I currently have my eyes on.. I think it’s a great deal!
4holibobs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 19, 05:21 PM  
Link to this Post
4holibobs
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by kellsbells View Post
Still trying to rejig my days after the update on the park hours with all the EMH's. I wish i'd booked a couple of later morning or lunch ADR's at BOG as I don't think the ones I have are going to work as well for us now. Also an ADR for Storybook dining that I think we will have to cancel and I can't find another but i'll keep trying!

Anyone else having a reshuffle?
I’m not re doing ours, we aren’t huge HS fans so going to stick to our original plans and hope everywhere isn’t crazy busy!
Old 21 May 19, 05:23 PM  
Link to this Post
4holibobs
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by MrsBC View Post
I often do a trip report - the last few have been Photo reports.
I’ll check them out!

Thanks.

How long do you take on the trip updating your notes?

If I’m going to do a live dining report I’m not sure how much time I want to commit to a full trip report?