Old 24 Aug 18, 09:42 PM  
Link to this Post
theCMG
Imagineer

theCMG's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Great start, thanks for sharing!
The Prisoner of Vineland Mall (2019) Orlando passion, romance and fine dining...ok so it's mainly eating
Scream if you want to go Fatter! (2018) This report contains images some dieters may find distressing!
The 12 Days of Easter (2015) Rumoured to contain up to one good joke. Let me know if you find it
theCMG is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Aug 18, 09:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridaagogo
Imagineer

Lovely food pics .Staying at the Portofino for 1st time this year so looking forward to see what you think of it x
Floridaagogo is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Aug 18, 11:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Minnie Mum
Imagineer

Headed into Island of Adventure this afternoon.
Spent time with Doctor Seuss and time deliberating what sweet treat the kids were going to end up with. Son went with Caramel apple with Nuts($6.50) and daughter went with biggest/ madest cotton candy i have ever seen!

Luckily she agreed to have it in a bag! Birthday cake flavour with chocolate sprinkles. Tasted way better than i thought

Doc Seuss world have a great range of icee with moose juice( fanta orange) and goose juice( sour apple) as special which they dont stock else where. Kids loved them 🤨

Edited at 01:41 AM.
Minnie Mum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Aug 18, 11:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridaagogo
Imagineer

Omg that candy floss 😍😍
Floridaagogo is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Aug 18, 01:43 AM  
Link to this Post
Minnie Mum
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Floridaagogo View Post
Omg that candy floss 😍😍
I know! I had to ask what the unicorn pop was. It is a lolly with the candy floss wrapped round! So glad my daughter didn’t asl for that!
Minnie Mum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Aug 18, 01:47 AM  
Link to this Post
Minnie Mum
Imagineer

We stopped at City walk to grab dinner on the way back.

Red Oven pizza for the little one and 2 large Panda Express for the 3 of us. They were huge and didnt make a dent on them!

Red oven was $15.21
Panda Express $26.15

Our room has a table and chair so its easy to take food back which is handy. Lazy evening tonight😴

Total spend today ( on food/ drinks)
$128.91

Edited at 10:47 AM.
Old 25 Aug 18, 07:28 AM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
Really enjoying so far. Nice to see a picture of the premium seating at Volcano Bay as I'm planning getting this next year. I also love the theming at Cabana Bay. Panda Express is a great option.
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Aug 18, 09:47 AM  
Link to this Post
joanna23
Imagineer

joanna23's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 2
Mobile

Loving your report. We just left Portofino and hvs checked into Cabana Bay. I loved the pool Nachos and funnily enough fancied those waffle fries. Good choices.
August 2006 RPR & Rosen Plaza; August 2008 RPR & Regal Sun; August 2009 RPR & Buena Vista Palace; July/August 2010 RPR & SSR; July/August 2011 & 2012 Loews Miami Beach, RPR & SSR; 2013 SSR & RPR: 2014 Rosen Plaza, SSR & RPR; 2015 Renaissance, RPR & SSR;2016 Cabana Bay, SSR & RPR; 2018 CB, Portofino, SSR 2019 St Petes, Renaissance & SSR
joanna23 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Aug 18, 10:07 AM  
Link to this Post
Minnie Mum
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by theCMG View Post
Great start, thanks for sharing!
Thanks for following along and commenting 😊
Old 25 Aug 18, 10:11 AM  
Link to this Post
Minnie Mum
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Floridaagogo View Post
Lovely food pics .Staying at the Portofino for 1st time this year so looking forward to see what you think of it x
Its a beautiful hotel.
Older than the other which is beginning to show a bit but well taken care off.
It is huge so worth thinking what you want to be near( boat, lobby, family pool) and reqesting it. I email a week before and they honoured this.
The staff are lovely- everyone has been smileys, helpful and kind to the kids.
Any specific questions just ask. We are here til Wed am