Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 25 Mar 19, 06:53 PM  
Link to this Post
katnav
Apprentice Imagineer

I have just managed to log in for our flight out. We fly on Feb 14th. I completed the passenger information on Saturday on the air France site and I can now see my flight on virgin and have booked seats for free. Our friends who booked the same time as us on air France but haven't completed their passenger information are still unable to access their flight through the virgin Atlantic page.
katnav is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Mar 19, 07:03 PM  
Link to this Post
kitjos
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by katnav View Post
I have just managed to log in for our flight out. We fly on Feb 14th. I completed the passenger information on Saturday on the air France site and I can now see my flight on virgin and have booked seats for free. Our friends who booked the same time as us on air France but haven't completed their passenger information are still unable to access their flight through the virgin Atlantic page.
Dam. I've got a while to wait then . My kids don't even have passports so I can only update mine and DH info. Guess that won't be enough? Glad you got seats for free 😁. So youre down as economy classic? Xx

Edit: I can't just update mine and DH info, it's requesting it all. What did you put in the "please enter your address in the United States (No accents) ? Is this the Hotel we plan to stay at..? Many thanks if you can help 😊 xx

Edited at 07:14 PM.
kitjos is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Mar 19, 07:15 PM  
Link to this Post
katnav
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

I put our villa address as I assumed it ment address while staying in USA. Loads of seats left on the 14th Feb flight at the moment. Hardly any booked.

It's worth a shot just entering 2 of your party details. Not sure if it is to do with the passenger information or it's just a coincidence.
katnav is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Mar 19, 07:23 PM  
Link to this Post
kitjos
slightly serious Dibber

I put our villa address as I assumed it ment address while staying in USA. Loads of seats left on the 14th Feb flight at the moment. Hardly any booked.

It's worth a shot just entering 2 of your party details. Not sure if it is to do with the passenger information or it's just a coincidence.
Thanks hun. I've updated mine and DH and added the Hotel address, but it's still saying form incomplete (due to kids). Guess I know what I'm doing on Saturday! Lol. I'm pretty sure passenger info is the hold up 🙄. Glad there's loads of seats on the 14th, that's when we fly out too. I'll keep fingers crossed I'll have a good selection like you, least it looks like we're all economy classic 😄 xx

Edited at 07:24 PM.
kitjos is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Mar 19, 07:34 PM  
Link to this Post
ukitr
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Air France don’t allow parties with children to book seats... I wonder if code sharing with children is the issue?
ukitr is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Mar 19, 09:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Rich accountant
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Originally Posted by kitjos View Post
Thanks hun. I've updated mine and DH and added the Hotel address, but it's still saying form incomplete (due to kids). Guess I know what I'm doing on Saturday! Lol. I'm pretty sure passenger info is the hold up 🙄. Glad there's loads of seats on the 14th, that's when we fly out too. I'll keep fingers crossed I'll have a good selection like you, least it looks like we're all economy classic 😄 xx
I've just put all our info on AF website and gone straight to VA and still can't login. Wonder if it's having children on booking as another poster has said

Edited - just read it may take a few days. Will keep trying and let you know!

Edited at 09:52 PM.
Rich accountant is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Mar 19, 09:56 PM  
Link to this Post
katnav
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

I have children on my booking too. It took from entering passenger information on Saturday to today to log in on virgin.
Old 25 Mar 19, 10:50 PM  
Link to this Post
kitjos
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

I have children on my booking too. It took from entering passenger information on Saturday to today to log in on virgin.
What did you use to log into virgin? The 6 digit AF reg number or the 13 digit e-ticket number? 🤔. I've just ordered my daughter's passport online, just the little lad to go! xx
Old 26 Mar 19, 07:27 AM  
Link to this Post
katnav
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

The 6 letter airfrance code worked for me.
Old 26 Mar 19, 01:00 PM  
Link to this Post
belle&tink
Trainee Dibber

Originally Posted by ukitr View Post
Air France don’t allow parties with children to book seats... I wonder if code sharing with children is the issue?
I have done the codeshare & was able to book seats. I used the virgin text service to check they were all still there.

Anyone been able to book seats on the return journey yet? Mine should be tomorrow 😁
belle&tink is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List