Notices
Beyond the Parks Attractions that are not covered by the main Theme Parks.

Old 14 Apr 17, 09:27 AM  
Link to this Post
Pumba75
Imagineer

Pumba75's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Restaurant Reviews: 23
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Disney Springs or Posner Park.
Pumba75 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Apr 17, 10:28 AM  
Link to this Post
StorybookCircus
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by M.I.C.K.E.Y View Post
When I read your comment about the comic book store (Gods and Monsters) closing I was gutted, we spent a long time looking around there with my anime-mad daughter.
I did a quick search for their website and found that it has reopened very close to the Artegon... 😅

M.I.C.K.E.Y
That's great news, thank you!
StorybookCircus is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Apr 17, 12:43 PM  
Link to this Post
spookle24
Excited about Disney

i wanted to prebook but the AMC site needs a zip code and that doesn't match my credit card postcode so keeps getting declined...!
Old 15 Apr 17, 06:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Mazascouser
Apprentice Imagineer

Mazascouser's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
There is a cinema in Pointe Orlando, think it's called the Regal, last year watched Finding Dory. Great seats, clean and reasonable prices. We then went to Johnny Rockets for a early evening meals. Nice Chillax. We always factor in a day at the movies been to the Festival Bay A few years back and this was good as well, plenty of free parking here also a great outdoors store that sold everything you may (or may not need) also the surf shop Ron Jon.
Mazascouser is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 17, 10:56 AM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Mobile

The one at the Artegon mall was great. Cheap and really comfortable compared to the one at Disney Springs.
Old 17 Apr 17, 09:36 PM  
Link to this Post
scoobydooby
VIP Dibber

Mobile

DD (15) and I went to the none Dine In part of the Disney Springs AMC in February. Very last minute whim so we bought tickets just five minutes before the film started. We ended up with what I think must be seats reserved for wheelchair users until last minute. Most comfortable cinema seats ever, great atmosphere and reasonably priced. Can't comment on the snacks as we didn't have any but I'd go again for sure.
Old 24 Apr 17, 12:24 PM  
Link to this Post
simontimmins
Dancing with Tink'

We went to see Finding Dory on the release day last year at POSNER PARK (Where the 27 crosses the I4. If I remember the seats were massive and was about half the price of Disney Springs and nowhere near as busy.
simontimmins is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Apr 17, 12:42 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Rescuer View Post
The one at the Artegon mall was great. Cheap and really comfortable compared to the one at Disney Springs.
plus free parking
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Apr 17, 10:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Natztastic
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Artegon mall for many reasons;

Loads of free parking
Really cheap
Mostly empty
Great electric recliner seating
DLP Aug '08 - WDW May '09 - WDW Nov '10 - DLP May '11 - DLP Dec '11 - WDW Oct '12 (Got engaged!) - DLP Mar '13 - WDW May '13 - DLP Oct '13 - WDW Oct '14 - WDW May '15 - Orlando Nov 15 - Orlando May '16 - Orlando Sep '16
Natztastic is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List