Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Closed Thread

Old 16 Mar 17, 07:25 PM  
Link to this Post
floridasarah
VIP Dibber

floridasarah's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Hi ladies not posted for a while as not been sticking to plan but surprisingly I have not put weight on. Maintained after Birthday weekend and managed to lose 1/2 lb this week. I need 1.5 lbs for my 1 stone award. Well done on all your losses, and your meals look lovely.

Tonight having SW barbecue chicken ready meal from Iceland, SW chips with paprika and garlic powder and broccolli I will take a pic later if I remember.

making extra chips to snack on later instead of crisps. I might try to make myself some salsa to dip them in.

Edited at 07:26 PM.
floridasarah is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Mar 17, 07:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Pussycat Doll
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Tonight's chicken and vegetable curry! Was yummy!
Pussycat Doll is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Mar 17, 09:46 PM  
Link to this Post
NewtoOrlando
VIP Dibber

NewtoOrlando's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Can I join? I've just started slimming world this week and will need inspiration to keep me going! This was Tuesday's dinner...not very adventurous but had to start somewhere!

Miami/CBR/RPR/Bahama Bay Aug 16
Deerfield Beach/HRH/POFQ/Contemporary/Westridge - Aug 18
New York - Westin Grand Central - Nov 18
Disneyland Paris - Hotel Cheyenne - Dec 18
All Star Sport/POFQ/Aylesbury Villa/Deerfield Beach - Oct 19
Miami/Hard Rock hotel/Pop Century/Legacy Park Dibb Villa - Aug 2022

Saratoga Springs/Rosen Plaza - Dec 2024
NewtoOrlando is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Mar 17, 09:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Mobile

Rosie hope weigh in goes well for you, you've been doing brilliantly so far and if it isn't as good as you would like don't let it put you off cos when you do it properly you are getting good losses 😘, Sarah you are so close to that stone not long now until your jollies but bet you can do it 👍👍, Selina the curry looks yummy and newtoorlando welcome... tea looks good ... slimming world chips are always a winner lol... hope you get lots of great ideas for meals on here and if you need to ask anything ask away and hopefully one of us will know the answer xx
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Mar 17, 09:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Mobile

Meatball pasta bake tonight ... not long in from work so just had mine was a bit dry cos I had to warm it up and did it for a bit too long but tasted good... plus I was starving lol, had that with salad and half a syn for dressing.

Sam x
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Mar 17, 10:27 PM  
Link to this Post
PJB71
Imagineer

Mobile

Meals all look lovely ladies 👍🏻 Sam how do you do oxo potatoes? SW starts again in Monday as I need to shift some ££ as we've got a trip to London booked in 3 weeks time 🙈
PJB71 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Mar 17, 10:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Pussycat Doll
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Are you going back at Christmas Paula? Xx
Pussycat Doll is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Mar 17, 10:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by PJB71 View Post
Meals all look lovely ladies 👍🏻 Sam how do you do oxo potatoes? SW starts again in Monday as I need to shift some ££ as we've got a trip to London booked in 3 weeks time 🙈
Parboil your potatoes for ten minutes , drain and shake to fluff them up a bit, place in a shallow dish and i sprayed with fry light then I made up 2 oxo cubes in enough boiling water to cover potatoes about a third of way up, put in oven and just leave ... they take about an hour ... don't turn them but spray a bit more frylight on half way through cooking... I always liked my roasties how I did them before but these are to die for 😍😍 xx
Old 16 Mar 17, 10:41 PM  
Link to this Post
PJB71
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Pussycat Doll View Post
Are you going back at Christmas Paula? Xx
Yes Selina but no flights booked yet as stupid $$$$$ in the last 17 years we've been going for 🎅🏽🎅🏽 I've never seen the flights so expensive 😡 Just keeping everything crossed they come down at some point though xx

Going to London on 9-12 April though as Harriet (DD who has the same birthday as you has made the final selection process for a place with the "Fullbright Commision" and could be on her way to the USA to study 🙈🙈
PJB71 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Mar 17, 10:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by PJB71 View Post
Yes Selina but no flights booked yet as stupid $$$$$ in the last 17 years we've been going for 🎅🏽🎅🏽 I've never seen the flights so expensive 😡 Just keeping everything crossed they come down at some point though xx

Going to London on 9-12 April though as Harriet (DD who has the same birthday as you has made the final selection process for a place with the "Fullbright Commision" and could be on her way to the USA to study 🙈🙈
Wow good luck to your daughter Paula ... sounds a great opportunity ... will cross my fingers 😘Xx
Closed Thread