Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Closed Thread

Old 16 Mar 17, 11:11 PM  
Link to this Post
PJB71
Imagineer

Oh thanks Sam 👍🏻

Apparently they had over 1000 applicants this year & they have selected 175 (of which she is one of them) and they have a place for 150 kids. It's something she really wants 💕
PJB71 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Mar 17, 07:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Mobile

Braising steak with onion gravy tonight, potatoes and a load of veg... just one syn for the mint sauce 😀
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Mar 17, 10:11 AM  
Link to this Post
rosiela
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Right, head back in the game today. Just been weighed - 1lb off this week which I was lucky with to be honest. Looking forward to a new week ahead, i am only 3lb off my first stone award
rosiela is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Mar 17, 10:31 AM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by rosiela View Post
Right, head back in the game today. Just been weighed - 1lb off this week which I was lucky with to be honest. Looking forward to a new week ahead, i am only 3lb off my first stone award
Well done Rosie ... something to focus on then this week and fingers crossed next weekend you'll have your award. Have a great weekend xx
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Mar 17, 10:58 AM  
Link to this Post
rosiela
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Thank you! Off out for a carvery lunch tomorrow but I am going to allow myself a treat - have a couple of roasties and a Yorkshire pud ! Otherwise nothing to stop me having a great week so here's hoping. Hope you have a lovely weekend too xx
rosiela is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Mar 17, 11:28 AM  
Link to this Post
Juliemack
waiting impatiently...!

Juliemack's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Well done Rosie, glad you got a minus specially when you've been wavering a bit... Spurs you on knowing you are actually doing it right

I had rather a lot of vodka last night but mixed it with Pepsi Max to limit the damage
Juliemack is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Mar 17, 02:55 PM  
Link to this Post
rosiela
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Thanks Julie, yes it is encouraging and as long as it keeps going the right way I'll be happy I think it helped that I did some exercise last week as well so encourages me to keep that up! (though I know I should do it anyway of course!)

Great re Pepsi max and vodka is essentially made from potatoes right? So totally free
Old 18 Mar 17, 05:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Cocobean121
Imagineer

Wel done Rosie, it doesn't seem long ago that you first posted and didn't think you'd be able to do it, now look at you, one pound off a stone! Woo hoo! Be proud of your brilliant achievement, we all believe you can do it!

My loss is slowing down now which is inevitable but frustrating! This week I should get Club 10 (lost 10% of body weight), then week after I'm hoping for 1 and a half stone, then I've got five weeks left before Florida to lose another half a stone to reach my pre Florida target of two stone.

I'm getting a little tetchy now about no takeaways or meals out, so when Florida comes I'm going to enjoy Longhorns even more, after all, steak is free food!

Good luck all with this weeks slimming goals!

Easter 2011 Legacy Park Villa fl. Aug/Sept 2013 Thousand Oaks Villa fl. April 2015 Lake Wilson Preserve Villa fl. May 2017 the sanctuary, West Haven villa Fl.
October 2019 Pier 60 & Highlands Reserve villa fl
May 2020 endless summer and Aventura
Cocobean121 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Mar 17, 06:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by rosiela View Post
Thanks Julie, yes it is encouraging and as long as it keeps going the right way I'll be happy I think it helped that I did some exercise last week as well so encourages me to keep that up! (though I know I should do it anyway of course!)

Great re Pepsi max and vodka is essentially made from potatoes right? So totally free
Rosie loving the health statistics on the vodka... something else that's good for me 😂😂😂😂👍👍
Old 18 Mar 17, 06:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by Cocobean121 View Post
Wel done Rosie, it doesn't seem long ago that you first posted and didn't think you'd be able to do it, now look at you, one pound off a stone! Woo hoo! Be proud of your brilliant achievement, we all believe you can do it!

My loss is slowing down now which is inevitable but frustrating! This week I should get Club 10 (lost 10% of body weight), then week after I'm hoping for 1 and a half stone, then I've got five weeks left before Florida to lose another half a stone to reach my pre Florida target of two stone.

I'm getting a little tetchy now about no takeaways or meals out, so when Florida comes I'm going to enjoy Longhorns even more, after all, steak is free food!

Good luck all with this weeks slimming goals!
Fingers crossed for your next awards... keep your eye on the prize and I bet they will all easily be reached before you holiday x
Closed Thread