Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Closed Thread

Old 19 Mar 17, 10:45 AM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Mobile

Originally Posted by loolieboo1410 View Post
It's so easy isn't it? ! I'm 40 in July and adamant I won't feel this rubbish about myself by then. Added incentive is I've just signed up on an archery course (daughter is an archer too) and I don't want to be the fattest one on the shooting line...you have to stand fairly close together!

I'd love to join the Fitbit group if you don't mind any incentive is a good one at the minute! I took the dog on a bit longer walk than usual this morning and he is now sulking in the corner he was supposed to be my walking buddy!
Lol my dog is my walking buddy... some days he's more motivated than me, he loves a walk , must admit my Fitbit makes me competitive so since having that I don't mind taking him out so much. I'll private message you my email later 😀
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Mar 17, 10:46 AM  
Link to this Post
rosiela
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Megandllsmum View Post
I'm not at home at minute Rosie but if you go on slimming world online in the features section there's a list of popular places for eating out, I think Toby carvery might be on there if not there will be other carvery places and it will give you a good idea. Enjoy ... we're having a roast for tea ... off out for a little walk first xx
Ah awesome thanks! X
rosiela is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Mar 17, 11:06 AM  
Link to this Post
loolieboo1410
Earning More Ears

thank you!
loolieboo1410 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Mar 17, 01:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Leajane28
Earning My Ears

I've been between a 16/18 for a few weeks now but noticed they were getting looser especially jeans so I tried a 16 today and they fastened up a treat and no big muffin top which is usually the case lol... depends where I shop but I like next most of the time and their clothes usually suit me ... plus they were a bargain ... I love their vest tops I live in those on holidays ❤
Well done on losing a dress size. I love next clothes too
Leajane28 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Mar 17, 01:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Leajane28
Earning My Ears

Well done on losing Rosie. Enjoy your carvery today.

I had a very naughty day yesterday, we had a rare child free afternoon so we went to noodle nation and then to the cinema. I had satay chicken with egg fried rice, the portion was huge so i didn't have any treats in the cinema although it was hard to resist the ben and jerrys. We then went to visit my MIL in the evening and we didn't realise that she was cooking for us so we had roast beef with yorkshires, roasts and lots of veggies and cheesecake . We won't see her until after Easter and she sent us home with lots of chocolate eggs! I feel very guilty today but back to SW and the easter eggs are hidden away from sight

Hope everyone is having a good weekend
Leajane28 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Mar 17, 01:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by Leajane28 View Post
Well done on losing a dress size. I love next clothes too
Thankyou... I think I'm seeing results in other ways which is nice, I do a lot more walking now and think that's helping, but I'd still most like to see the numbers getting lower on the scales 😀.
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Mar 17, 01:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Originally Posted by Leajane28 View Post
Well done on losing Rosie. Enjoy your carvery today.

I had a very naughty day yesterday, we had a rare child free afternoon so we went to noodle nation and then to the cinema. I had satay chicken with egg fried rice, the portion was huge so i didn't have any treats in the cinema although it was hard to resist the ben and jerrys. We then went to visit my MIL in the evening and we didn't realise that she was cooking for us so we had roast beef with yorkshires, roasts and lots of veggies and cheesecake . We won't see her until after Easter and she sent us home with lots of chocolate eggs! I feel very guilty today but back to SW and the easter eggs are hidden away from sight

Hope everyone is having a good weekend
Sounds like a lovely day and one off day out of seven is still good going and you can try a bit of damage limitation rest of week 😀😀... love a roast dinner we are having chicken later, out walking but seem to have spent more time in coffee shop than anything... rest of family eating cake and I'm sat here nursing a black coffee ☕️.
I bought everyone's Easter eggs a couple of weeks ago and had to get OH to stash them on top of wardrobes but right at the back so I can't reach them lol x
Old 19 Mar 17, 01:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Leajane28
Earning My Ears

Thankyou... I think I'm seeing results in other ways which is nice, I do a lot more walking now and think that's helping, but I'd still most like to see the numbers getting lower on the scales 😀.
I really need to get out walking more, I drive everywhere as work and the kids school are 10 miles away. I love to see the numbers on the scales go down too. I have noticed my clothes are fitting me a lot nicer but those scales don't seem to be showing much change.

Sounds like a lovely day and one off day out of seven is still good going and you can try a bit of damage limitation rest of week 😀😀... love a roast dinner we are having chicken later, out walking but seem to have spent more time in coffee shop than anything... rest of family eating cake and I'm sat here nursing a black coffee ☕️.
I bought everyone's Easter eggs a couple of weeks ago and had to get OH to stash them on top of wardrobes but right at the back so I can't reach them lol x
I love roast dinners too, it was really nice. Just wish we had known as I would not have eaten out too. Enjoy your roast chicken.

Well done on resisting cake. I avoid going to coffee shops etc as I have no willpower.

I got my hubby to hide the eggs but my youngest has already told me where they are as he wants one!
Old 19 Mar 17, 01:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Gill635
Imagineer

Gill635's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Hi Lovelies

I'm wondering if I may please join in with you all?

Long story short, I have 6 stone to lose, which I have broken up into chunks of 7lb a month meaning I hit target right before I'm a bridesmaid for my friend.

I joined SW in January, but I've been so up and down all the time, that I think I'm only 1/2lb lighter now!

I'm not always the best at being organised and planning my meals, I work shifts and live alone so I need to learn to be!

I've decided this week that I'm going to get properly on track, so I have been pretty good the last few days.

I've been lurking on this thread forever, but thought it was time to introduce myself properly!

I'm planning on updating how I'm doing on here daily to keep myself accountable - plus I love reading how you ladies are getting on!

Thanks in advance

Xxx
Old 19 Mar 17, 04:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by Gill635 View Post
Hi Lovelies

I'm wondering if I may please join in with you all?

Long story short, I have 6 stone to lose, which I have broken up into chunks of 7lb a month meaning I hit target right before I'm a bridesmaid for my friend.

I joined SW in January, but I've been so up and down all the time, that I think I'm only 1/2lb lighter now!

I'm not always the best at being organised and planning my meals, I work shifts and live alone so I need to learn to be!

I've decided this week that I'm going to get properly on track, so I have been pretty good the last few days.

I've been lurking on this thread forever, but thought it was time to introduce myself properly!

I'm planning on updating how I'm doing on here daily to keep myself accountable - plus I love reading how you ladies are getting on!

Thanks in advance

Xxx
Hi gill 😀
Welcome to our merry bunch of slimming worlders lol.
Half a stone mini targets sounds a brilliant idea , I set interim targets too because if I just had one big goal to aim for it would feel unachievable and feel like it took an age to reach.
Looking forward to reading how you are doing
Sam x
Closed Thread