Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 16 Apr 17, 09:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

What a great travel day and what an absolute superstar Marceline was... if I ever do a WDW trip with a baby I can only hope they would be the little angel she was!

Such a great surprise on the upgraded room too, hats off to Jo for keeping it a secret from you

So excited to read the rest of it, I along with everyone else have been eagerly awaiting this one!
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 17, 09:21 PM  
Link to this Post
vics18
Very Serious Dibber

What a little star she was! Hope we get so lucky with Charlotte in November.
Jo has almost sold me on the 1 bed villa, it looks great!
Cracking day

PS phrase of the day - "lacklustre leaves"

Edited at 10:47 PM.
vics18 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 17, 09:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Gill247
Excited about Disney

What a great start! Marceline is beautiful x
Gill247 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 17, 09:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Wonder
Imagineer

What a fantastic, first days trip report write up!
Really appreciate the extra detail related to Marceline and how she's handled the travel- like I said on IG I'm following really closely to get some hints and tips for when we take the twins (and to try and convince my husband that it's a good idea to do it sooner than he would otherwise choose to)!

Sounds like you had a pretty decent travel day (as travel days go). Looking forward to future instalments as they come

Ps Marceline is so gorgeous!
Wonder is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 17, 09:33 PM  
Link to this Post
jemima2
Imagineer

Mobile

That was soooo good...😀 what a star she was...our trip next year will be with our 3 boys who will be 11, 9 and 17 months ! Can i ask what your buggy was? Cant quite see from the pic. 😀
jemima2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 17, 09:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Immiwoo
I want to go now!

Super read Brett, there were so many things I could relate to. I like you, was covered with Apple juice from our then 17 month old on our first trip just prior to boarding! We decided on feeding her at take off and landing which worked a treat Marceline is just the cutest little thing and so well behaved. Jo what a super idea to upgrade, I bet it paid for itself. Looking forward to day one proper. Hope going back to work goes ok Jo. Clare xxx
Windsor Hills 2016 (10th Wedding Anniversary Treat)
August 2020 My 40th celebration (in progress!)
Immiwoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 17, 09:43 PM  
Link to this Post
KittyBlackDog
Imagineer

Marceline is a trooper! Bless her for coping with that full on day. Glad you and Jo survived too!

Marceline is SUCH a cutie!

TFS
KittyBlackDog is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 17, 09:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkertangled
Imagineer

Mobile

Great read have been really looking forward to this!
Tinkertangled is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 17, 09:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Excited6910
Imagineer

Loved reading along thank you. That guy though! Who on earth bellows at a baby like that thinking its going to turn out well? Looking forward to continuing to read about your trip. As the family "photographer" I know what you mean about wanting to be there in the moment and not watching the fun through a lens.

Loved our Second “once in a lifetime" so much we're doing it again
Excited6910 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 17, 10:06 PM  
Link to this Post
clochette
Apprentice Imagineer

Great travel day. Did you feel smug when Marcelline behaved so well? I know I always used to when mine were always well behaved. I remember the "looks" well and my youngest is 14 now! I'd rather have a noisy baby in front of me than a noisy grown up any time.
Looking forward to reading the rest.
clochette is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List