Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 3 Dec 19, 11:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Flobikerida
I want to go now!

Easter wk end planning

Hi everyone!
We are in Florida over Easter, finally finished booking all our planned attraction tickets yesterday. One last thing to organise and that’s the Easter wk end itself, we had planned to do discovery cove on the Sunday non swim but we could afford the swim ticket in the wk which we have now booked. So what should we do now Easter wk end? We are planning one night at universal to get fast passes to go with our 2 day park to park tickets. Would a stop over Easter Saturday night be a good way of using the passes over the busy Easter wk end? Any thoughts tips? Thanks
Flobikerida is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Dec 19, 08:30 AM  
Link to this Post
kingphil
slightly serious Dibber

Hi, we were there over Easter this year (party of 11) so some did different things. My brother did a two night/three day stay at HRH in Universal. With check in on Good Friday and check out on Easter Sunday and use of early admission and Express passes they did everything they wanted an returned mid afternoon on Easter Sunday after a day at VB.

We on the other hand did shopping at Vinelands on Good Friday and then SeaWorld on the Saturday.

Shopping was OK - pretty busy, but manageable, SeaWolrd on the Saturday was fantastic. We got there early and rode the three main coasters with minimal wait and enjoyed our day there very much.

I can't quite remember what we did Easter Sunday, I believe some of us just stayed at the villa, but my other brother and his son went to AK to use the FP's I had booked for them.
Old 4 Dec 19, 11:39 PM  
Link to this Post
scoobydooby
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Rule of thumb for Easter weekend and Christmas week is if you can pay to avoid lines do it. Or have a few days off. So a deluxe Universal Hotel with FoL passes or Discovery Cove, paid for crowd control, are both great options. I’ve done Disney at Easter. Get up early and get in first then get out after lunch is your best plan for that.
Old 5 Dec 19, 08:56 AM  
Link to this Post
Flobikerida
I want to go now!

Mobile

Thanks for the replies and info, have booked for 1 night at universal RPR Easter Saturday into Sunday. Great to know people have survived Easter after some posts I have read.
Flobikerida is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List