Old 9 Nov 19, 08:27 PM  
Link to this Post
tink111
Apprentice Imagineer

tink111's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
The Quick Christmas Trip to DLP !

Welcome to my Disney Land Paris pre-trip report! We had mentioned a trip to DLP a few times this year but it was more of a passing comment as we are due to go on a big family trip to Florida next September. Despite this, being the true Disney freaks we are, we ended up pressing the button and booking a quick three day break to Paris at the start of December!

Going on this trip will be just Me and my Mum. We are the only Disney mad people in our family, we did invite my dad and my boyfriend Reuben but they quickly declined the offer! My sister's are also sitting out this trip due to lack of leave from work…
My name is Claudia and my mum’s name is Lisa and we are both very excited to be going on this Disney break! (The photo below is from our last trip to Disney world Florida In 2016 )

We are going on the 30th November and returning on the 3rd December. We have booked to stay the 1st-3rd in the Newport bay hotel with the free half board dining plan and tickets for the three days! We are now adding on an extra night before in another hotel due to flight costs/times! The cost of flying at 7am on the 1st was the same as flying at 4pm on the 30th and staying over night in a hotel! Therefore, decision made, no getting up at 4am and making ourselves super tired! We will be having a low-key first night, maybe going to the pool and just grabbing some dinner, maybe having a drink or two before setting ourselves up to get an early wake up set off to Disney in the morning! We will be flying from Manchester with easy jet on the 16:25 flight and we will be on the 20:55 flight home, maximising our time in the park on our last day too!

We are going to stay at the Vienna Dream Castle Hotel near to Disney on the 30th November. We plan on using the pool/spa and getting an early night so we can get on a shuttle to Disney ASAP in the morning. We are going to get on the RER train to the hotel- we’ve not done this before but I’ve read it is best to source tickets at the station, so fingers crossed!

We are going to head straight to Newport bay in the morning on the 1st, so we can pick up our magic passes, its likely our room wont be ready so I think we will drop our bags and head straight into the parks! Ive got to make sure I ride Space mountain on our first day before it is closed on the 2nd&3rd for what I assume is maintenance?! I will be doing this ride, along with the likes of tower of terror and Indiana Jones, solo as my mum isn’t a fan of up-side down rides or really sharp drops! Other rides that are must do’s are the ratatouille ride, crushes coaster and BTM !

We haven’t planned too many details of our trip but we do know where we are going to be spending our half board meal vouchers! On the 1st December we are booked in for a 14:30 reservation at Bistrot Chez Remy, very excited to try this one as we have heard really good things! And on the 2nd we are booked into The buffalo bills wild west show at 9:30pm- again very glad I booked this in advance as when I called (about 2 weeks ago) as the first showing was completely booked up!
For breakfast we will be eating in the Newport bay restaurant probably late morning, our plan is to go into the parks for extra magic hours and then head back to grab something to eat around 10!

We haven’t been to Disneyland Paris in years! I think the last time we went was on their 15 year anniversary, we stayed at the Davey crocket ranch as a family- in all honesty I don’t remember the trip at all! We are both very excited to return and get in our yearly christmassy Disney fix!

With 17 days to go we are all booked Exciting!

Edited at 08:11 PM.
tink111 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List