Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 30 Nov 19, 08:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Dutchdisneyfan
Apprentice Imagineer

What a beautiful movie. I went with my daughters (11 & 12) and I really felt it was perfect for them. They were obsessed 6 years ago. Loved it when Olaf turned to the screen and said you all grown so much <3 Of course the girls were embarrassed about me crying. Disney did a wonderful job!

Edited at 08:38 PM.
Dutchdisneyfan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Dec 19, 08:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Minnie18
Imagineer

Seen this at the weekend thought it was really good. Completely different to the first one much more deep with lots of messages. The songs were good.

Olaf carried the film we thought he's so funny. Thanks for the after credit tip loved that bit.

Christophs big 80s moment was so funny.

A winner for us 😊

Edited to say Sven was so funny and lovable as always.
Minnie18 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Dec 19, 12:04 PM  
Link to this Post
IndianaMac
Imagineer

Saw it on Saturday, really enjoyed it.

Tyke (who's now thirteen) had a proper head in hands cringe reaction to Kristoff's '80s homage solo, which made it even better for me and MrsIndiana!

Missed the post-credits scene alas
IndianaMac is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Dec 19, 08:44 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

We saw it today and loved it. It felt more of an adult Disney film, with beautiful animation, deeper messages and Broadway quality songs.

Olaf still brought lots of laughter and the children in the audience loved every moment he was on screen. Such a shame they all left before the end credits (DH, DD and I were the only ones left 😂 )

DD (19) cried all the way through, she is now listening to the soundtrack on repeat. She definitely preferred it to the first one, DH prefers the first one, and I’m unsure which I prefer (I think I may need to see it a few more times to decide) but overall we all agree it’s a fabulous film
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Dec 19, 02:14 PM  
Link to this Post

Well I think I will be going against the grain.

We have just got back from seeing it. The original Frozen was truthfully the first Disney made film I ever watched and I loved it.

This was a very disappointing follow up for me. The story was slow, the deeper messaging was cringe and the songs were awful. DH said he liked Christof’s 80s number.

I didn’t wait for bonus scene as I couldn’t wait to leave, although this was mainly due to not being comfortable in my seat.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Dec 19, 11:37 AM  
Link to this Post
soooexcited!
Imagineer

soooexcited!'s Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Mobile

My 16 year old son ended on his second date watching Frozen 2 😀 They went to go bowling which was packed. The chap on the desk smirked at him and said " Enjoy mate!" 😂 Aside from not being a frozen fan he said there was no story line.
Old 29 Dec 19, 11:42 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by soooexcited! View Post
My 16 year old son ended on his second date watching Frozen 2 😀 They went to go bowling which was packed. The chap on the desk smirked at him and said " Enjoy mate!" 😂 Aside from not being a frozen fan he said there was no story line.
As we were walking to our screen, I said to DH that I would see him in there as I was going to the loo. He said he would wait for me as there is no way he was walking into a Frozen screening as a single male!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Dec 19, 09:27 PM  
Link to this Post
BevS97
VIP Dibber

BevS97's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 9
Guidebook Photos: 18
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Mobile

We saw it this afternoon. I did enjoy it but I don’t think it will be the huge hit the first one was.

Had a giggle right at the start when she made a giraffe and then said ‘noone knows what sound a giraffe makes’. Which we took as a reference to the Lion King show.
BevS97 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jan 20, 10:00 AM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
I enjoyed it but then watched the original Frozen on TV the day afterwards. And the first film was *much* better than the sequel. There was only one good song in the second movie, the story was weaker, there wasn’t a twist (well, two twists) like the first film. I was glad I saw Frozen 2 - it was entertaining - but I’d say it was one to watch on video rather than rushing to the cinema to see it.

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jan 20, 10:31 PM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Just taken two of the granddaughters to see this, we all really enjoyed it.
EssexSue is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List