Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 24 Nov 19, 11:00 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
Originally Posted by Th1nkT1nk View Post
Wow. Really enjoyed reading this! Raglan Road is somewhere I’ve not considered previously, but the food looks great (especially the pudding!) and I love live music so I’ll definitely take a look into this more sounds like another great day, all-in-all!
Without taking you there it is such a difficult place to take photos and to describe - it is like a huge Dublin pub with live music and loads of people moving around the place all of the time.
Food was excellent again - I think this was our third or fourth visit and each time the food has been superb.
With all that is now on offer at Disney Springs it is worth experiencing the night time atmosphere of the whole place and especially Raglan road.

Thank for your continued reading

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

All of our previous Trip reports and escapades can be read here.
walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Nov 19, 01:31 AM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
A real slow start to the day. I bet those snack credits got a hammering at the ice cream window. Ooh I'm drooling just thinking about it.

I love that it was a whistle stop tour of HS. Those are some of the best rides. I think your photos in front of the theatre are lovely.

Raglan Road sounds good again this year and a fun evening was had by all. It seems to me that you're all having a blast taking things at your own pace and not trying to shoe horn stuff in. Taking the time to enjoy the music (and the beers) lovely memories.
As always - you nailed it! " Having a blast whilst taking things at your own pace"

It seems such a daft thing to do as there is so much to see and do on holiday - there is still so much we have not done

But, more than anything , being able to spend quality time together- and for all of us being able to breathe as a family, as one, is more important than anything else.

I know you totally get all of that and your words above are so appreciated as they will remain lasting memories for us all.

As for Ice Creams - DDP was not thinking about Beaches and Cream whilst staying at the Yacht and Beach Club

We simply enjoyed our credits to the max

Appreciate your reading along with us - as always x

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Nov 19, 10:53 AM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Mobile

Originally Posted by Disneycraft View Post
Lovely day .its never occurred to me to have bottled beer with the breakfast credits .what a good tip - i’m Doing that when we go
It is a great way of getting better value from your Dining plan at breakfast- as refillable mugs mean that coffee, tea and soft drinks are all free.
Must admit it does feel odd but with beer or wine saved for mid afternoon it saves considerably
Enjoy the countdown to your trip and glad this tip was helpful.

Thanks for reading - Day 5 is coming very very soon

Edited at 11:58 AM.
Old 1 Dec 19, 12:34 AM  
Link to this Post
Kidd McFluff
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

What a great day. Love the 'unsafe building' Tower of Terror ride, it's a real favorite with me and my boy. Is Raglan Rd on the DDP? Looks well worth a visit. We were at Margarittaville in Universal earlier this year and the live music was brilliant there too. Looks like you had a great time. It's one we'll be adding to the shortlist for 2021.
Kidd McFluff is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Dec 19, 02:34 AM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Kidd McFluff View Post
What a great day. Love the 'unsafe building' Tower of Terror ride, it's a real favorite with me and my boy. Is Raglan Rd on the DDP? Looks well worth a visit. We were at Margarittaville in Universal earlier this year and the live music was brilliant there too. Looks like you had a great time. It's one we'll be adding to the shortlist for 2021.

If you like a challenge - EVERY single one of my previous trip reports have hidden references to The Alarm songs
Not as obvious as this year and the = bit of last years trip report

Tower of Terror is my most favourite ride ( except FoP )
Raglan Road is indeed on the DDP - table service credit.

If you are there in the afternoon or evening - Cookes of Dublin offer a fish and chip option which is a counter service credit right next door.
Loads on your plate but seating is limited and takeout is more likely.

There is something about GOOD live music - it adds so much to the night and even in the background of Disney Springs that night my lads still talk about the band who played Fix You by Coldplay.

3 or 4 minutes and totally absorbed in their holiday memory - live music at it's finest

Old 2 Dec 19, 10:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Kidd McFluff
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Yup. I'm with you on that. Music has been a side dish to some of the most memorable moments in my/my families lives. We remember the music playing on the CD player when both the kids were born, (Stornaway and Arctic Monkeys) great meals at Disney and Universal restaurants with live music, gigs and festivals etc. My daughter Isla aged 3 dancing flamenco with Spanish guitarist at a tapas bar in Granada! Good to see you fitting in the song titles. I'll be looking out for them. Or perhaps popping a few of my own into the comments.
Kidd McFluff is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jan 20, 02:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkermom
Apprentice Imagineer

Ragland road has been on our favourites list for our last 10 trips or so. We’ve always had fantastic service there and the food has been consistently good. Glad to see you had a great time too!
Old 6 Feb 20, 05:56 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Tinkermom View Post
Ragland road has been on our favourites list for our last 10 trips or so. We’ve always had fantastic service there and the food has been consistently good. Glad to see you had a great time too!
Glad you enjoyed it too - it has mixed reviews on here with some complaining of the service. We have never experienced anything like that and as with you the food has always been consistently good.

Thanks for reading and catching up on so many days at once

Old 6 Feb 20, 07:54 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
A nice relaxing day

Joan
Old 6 Feb 20, 08:24 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Mobile

Thanks Joan 😎