Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 23 Nov 19, 10:04 AM  
Link to this Post
LOU LOU DISNEY
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by buryboy View Post
So is there a set time that you are able to book to into the virtual queue ?
Does this depend on the character ?
If so , How do you know when that time is ?
It opens 15 mins before the character is due out. So if Olaf is due out at 10am, the queue then opens at 9.45. A bunch of times sometimes shows up or it’ll say character FULL meaning there’s no times left. Even is you’re on the ball with it this still happens.
There’s another afternoon slot too, again if he’s due out at 2pm then it opens again 15 mins before.
I have successfully used it before, but for less popular characters, but I know Olaf & Sandy Claws will be impossible 😭
LOU LOU DISNEY is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Nov 19, 06:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Tweety1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by LOU LOU DISNEY View Post
It opens 15 mins before the character is due out. So if Olaf is due out at 10am, the queue then opens at 9.45. A bunch of times sometimes shows up or it’ll say character FULL meaning there’s no times left. Even is you’re on the ball with it this still happens.
There’s another afternoon slot too, again if he’s due out at 2pm then it opens again 15 mins before.
I have successfully used it before, but for less popular characters, but I know Olaf & Sandy Claws will be impossible 😭
So if you get a slot you just go bk at the time it gives you. Can you do it the old fashioned way and just wait
Old 23 Nov 19, 06:56 PM  
Link to this Post
LOU LOU DISNEY
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Tweety1 View Post
So if you get a slot you just go bk at the time it gives you. Can you do it the old fashioned way and just wait
Yes, if you’re successful it gives you a number & time to go back & you meet them straight away.
You can’t meet Olaf, Mickey or friends, buzz or friends in the Studios park without using the lineberty app & you can’t queue the old fashion way either! All the other characters in the studios is the normal way of waiting in line!

✨Disneyland Paris - 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17 x3, 18, 19x2, 22, 24.
✨Disneyworld Florida - 08, 14, 15, 17, 25.
✨Disneyland Tokyo & Disney Sea - 2016.
✨Disneyland California - 2018, 2023
✨Disney Magic 🚢 - 2021
⭐️NYC - 2016, 2017, 2019.
⭐️Las Vegas, Grand Canyon -2018
⭐️San Francisco, Las Vegas & Antelope Canyon -19 ⭐️Washington DC - 22⭐️LA/Anaheim-23 ⭐️Seattle -24
LOU LOU DISNEY is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Nov 19, 08:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Tweety1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by LOU LOU DISNEY View Post
Yes, if you’re successful it gives you a number & time to go back & you meet them straight away.
You can’t meet Olaf, Mickey or friends, buzz or friends in the Studios park without using the lineberty app & you can’t queue the old fashion way either! All the other characters in the studios is the normal way of waiting in line!
That’s ridiculous so do you have to be near the attraction for it to work? Sounds stressful so literally if you don’t get a slot you can’t meet them? I want to meet Olaf
Old 23 Nov 19, 10:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
That’s ridiculous so do you have to be near the attraction for it to work? Sounds stressful so literally if you don’t get a slot you can’t meet them? I want to meet Olaf
You have to be in the park but I don't think you have to be near the attraction. I booked to meet Daisy when I was in Toy Story Playland.

It's worth keeping trying if you don't get a slot.

It does make it a much quicker experience. The old fashioned 'join the queue' way means if there are more than about 5 parties in front of you, then you'll be there for over an hour. Meets take a really long time at DLP, the characters really interact with both adults and children, and they encourage photos with every combination of family members, so we rarely bother unless there is almost no queue.
Other parks: Tokyo
Gill H is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Nov 19, 10:44 PM  
Link to this Post
LOU LOU DISNEY
VIP Dibber

So do I but it’ll be hard as he’s never did a meet n greet before in DLP also with the new movie out & everyone trying at the same time it looks sketchy 😢
If not successful, Just keep refreshing the page & keep trying throughout the day as some slots do pop up. We had terrible trouble last summer trying to get Captain America, as it was his first time doing a meet too. But fingers crossed we’ll get to meet Olaf!
Old 23 Nov 19, 11:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Melanie R
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Mobile

Last time I used it you didn’t need to be in the park - I booked a Spider-Man meet while I was at breakfast in Sequoia Lodge

Duchess Adventures! - Trip report index
Melanie R is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List