Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 20 Jun 19, 02:35 PM  
Link to this Post
jonnykeogh
Proud to wear my Ears

Dining plans not showing on MDE

Hi all,

So I've made 4 dining reservations on the MDE website, all gone through fine - got email confirmations etc but when I've modified them on the app for different times, they seem to have wiped 3 of them.

Note - I had made and cancelled a few before this, all on the website rather than the app, all been fine so maybe it's the App ...

I called MDE yesterday and they told me the reservations are still there, which I am happy about but still not seeing them on the site or the app today.

Anyone else finding they're having this issue? Just want to see them in there.

Thanks!
1996 - Sheraton Inn, 1998 - Sheraton Inn, 2003 - Quality Inn International, 2005 - Enclave Suites, 2007 - Comfort Inn International, 2010 - Quality Inn International, 2013 - Boardwalk Inn & Hard Rock Hotel, 2015 - Beach Club & Legoland Hotel, 2015 - Hilton Garden Inn & Animal Kingdom Lodge, 2017 - Avanti Resort, 2017 - Lake Buena Vista Hotel & Spa/Sunset Vistas, 2018 - All Star Music Resort2019 - Rosen Inn Pointe Orlando
jonnykeogh is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jun 19, 04:42 PM  
Link to this Post
KymmieAKiss
Apprentice Imagineer

KymmieAKiss's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 8
Is it you (who booked it) that cannot see it or the other members in the party?

Sometimes the website just goes a little crazy. As long as you have your reservation number you should be fine and it should come back soon.

DVC member since Sept '18
Youtube - Kymmieakiss
KymmieAKiss is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jun 19, 06:26 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by jonnykeogh View Post
Hi all,

So I've made 4 dining reservations on the MDE website, all gone through fine - got email confirmations etc but when I've modified them on the app for different times, they seem to have wiped 3 of them.

Note - I had made and cancelled a few before this, all on the website rather than the app, all been fine so maybe it's the App ...

I called MDE yesterday and they told me the reservations are still there, which I am happy about but still not seeing them on the site or the app today.

Anyone else finding they're having this issue? Just want to see them in there.

Thanks!
Are you sure it hasn't changed the dates? I don't think the modify function works very well, I always do a completely fresh booking. I found when I was modifying reservations during my trip in February it would change the date so instead of 5th February (5/2) my new booking ended up on 2nd May (2/5). So maybe check they are not in the wrong date.

If it is not that, I would try the website / app, different devices, it can be very glitchy.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 19, 03:24 PM  
Link to this Post
jonnykeogh
Proud to wear my Ears

Originally Posted by KymmieAKiss View Post
Is it you (who booked it) that cannot see it or the other members in the party?

Sometimes the website just goes a little crazy. As long as you have your reservation number you should be fine and it should come back soon.
So I've got 4 dining bookings for 4 different places, but for some reason can only see 1 of them on the website and the app. When I called them, they told me they were still there, but this was 2 days ago and still no sign of them showing. I've had confirmation emails to state the res numbers but obviously prefer to see it in the 'My Plans' section just so I can be sure it's there.

Will call them again but just wanted to see if anyone else had this before. Thank you
1996 - Sheraton Inn, 1998 - Sheraton Inn, 2003 - Quality Inn International, 2005 - Enclave Suites, 2007 - Comfort Inn International, 2010 - Quality Inn International, 2013 - Boardwalk Inn & Hard Rock Hotel, 2015 - Beach Club & Legoland Hotel, 2015 - Hilton Garden Inn & Animal Kingdom Lodge, 2017 - Avanti Resort, 2017 - Lake Buena Vista Hotel & Spa/Sunset Vistas, 2018 - All Star Music Resort2019 - Rosen Inn Pointe Orlando
jonnykeogh is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 19, 03:28 PM  
Link to this Post
jonnykeogh
Proud to wear my Ears

Originally Posted by Claudette View Post
Are you sure it hasn't changed the dates? I don't think the modify function works very well, I always do a completely fresh booking. I found when I was modifying reservations during my trip in February it would change the date so instead of 5th February (5/2) my new booking ended up on 2nd May (2/5). So maybe check they are not in the wrong date.

If it is not that, I would try the website / app, different devices, it can be very glitchy.
Definitely not changed the dates, as it is literally only showing 1 of the 4 I had booked. As I say I made most of the reservations on the web, then cancelled and maybe changed a few, but all on the website and it was all fine.

It was just when I modified it on the App that they have disappeared, so it seems like it is the Modify tab on the App that is the problem.

Thank you for that. Yes will only ever do this all on the website now. App seems a bit temperamental sometimes