Notices
Beyond the Parks Attractions that are not covered by the main Theme Parks.

Closed Thread

Old 4 Jan 09, 12:09 PM  
Link to this Post

Question

Sorry, I'm having a really blonde day - If you go for the crown package (hair, nails, make up) can you have the pictures taken at the studio in DTD, or is that only for the castle package?

I'm going to buy dd's dress from Walmart as I think they are just as nice as the disney ones and at $20 you can't go wrong.

DD wanted it done last year but she was just under 3 so I was told they wouldn't do it. So I bought some sparkly make up from Wall mart and did her hair, and nails myself (beauty therapist by trade) she looked beautiful, but I can't wait to take her to the BBB this year.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Mar 09, 04:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Diddlee Dee
Trainee Dibber

My oldest daughter had the crown package last year. We bought her dress and shoes from a Disney store before we went in.

I definitely would recommend this as a treat. She walked around the park in her outfit and the photopass photographers all stopped her. One told her that he felt magic in the air today and if she held out her hand Tink might fly by.

When we got the photos they had super imposed Tinkerbell in her hand!

I Love Disney!

Sept 2011 Windsor Hills Villa
Oct 2009 - Glenbrook Villa
Sept 2007 - Ginn Reunion Villa
Nov 2006 - Windsor Hills Villa
Diddlee Dee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Mar 09, 04:24 PM  
Link to this Post
mrscopeman
Imagineer

Before:

After:

Full Castle Package.
With Own Brood: '07 POFQ | '08 POFQ | '09 SSR | '10 BCR | '11 AKL | '12 OKW | '13 AoA | '14 OKW | '15 UCR/Texas/ASM
mrscopeman is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Mar 09, 05:08 PM  
Link to this Post

really wanted to book this to tie in with CRT but they were fully booked. Does anyone know if many people cancel /no show? CRT is a surprise for my DDs but they really wanted to do BBB and I wondered if its worth keeping calling up or even trying on the day. Has anyone managed to get it this way?
Old 20 Mar 09, 05:14 PM  
Link to this Post
mrscopeman
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Aykay View Post
really wanted to book this to tie in with CRT but they were fully booked. Does anyone know if many people cancel /no show? CRT is a surprise for my DDs but they really wanted to do BBB and I wondered if its worth keeping calling up or even trying on the day. Has anyone managed to get it this way?
How about Akershus? Thats what we did for DD. Got BBB at DTD, with the Studio shots and then to Epcot for Dinner at Akershus.

With Own Brood: '07 POFQ | '08 POFQ | '09 SSR | '10 BCR | '11 AKL | '12 OKW | '13 AoA | '14 OKW | '15 UCR/Texas/ASM
mrscopeman is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Mar 09, 05:29 PM  
Link to this Post

we've just edited our video from Nov 2007 and the BBB was by far my most favourite moment... my DD just looked SO happy she loved every moment of the pampering and the choosing her nail varnish and jewels etc... she would not take her hair out for 4 days she loved it so much...we had the castle package and it was well worth the money.
here are some photos...

Edited at 05:35 PM.
Old 20 Mar 09, 05:58 PM  
Link to this Post

good idea but if I book any more character meals, boyfriend will never speak to me again. Shame the hannah montana one at DTD is so expensive - they would love that.
Old 20 Mar 09, 06:04 PM  
Link to this Post
mrscopeman
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Aykay View Post
good idea but if I book any more character meals, boyfriend will never speak to me again. Shame the hannah montana one at DTD is so expensive - they would love that.
Has BF been before and done all this before? He'll get into it. And Akershus dinner is very very nice, plus the Princess Eye Candy is excellent. (SWMBO won't let me have my picture with them )
Old 20 Mar 09, 06:04 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread