Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 13 Jun 19, 02:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Jen1
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Thought I would have a go at uploading some of our food pics from our May holiday.
I always love looking at other people’s food pics 😊
Sorry about quality of photos ! I must get better 😁
Warning some photos will contain family members

Ba club

Gastons huge cinnamon bun and drink although not so keen on the drink but my DD pictured liked it.

Ihop cinnamon pancakes ( Yes I love cinnamon )

Millers bbq Zinger melt.

Sanna

Rock and Brew

Bahama Breeze

Bongos St Petes beach

Smores campfire at Trade winds sister hotel

Bongos again

Greek fast food Ellenton outlets

Ohana

Taco Bell Florida Mall

Millers Ale house

Tgi Fridays

Mk

Twisty treat ( I'm sure thats what it's called ) So GOOD

Edited at 03:26 PM.
Jen1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jun 19, 04:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Jen1
Excited about Disney

Mannys

Sprinkles

Friendlys

Hollywood Studios

Starbucks

Fords Garage

Snacks

Mannys

Kekes

Edited at 04:09 PM.
Jen1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 19, 10:39 PM  
Link to this Post
InWonderland
Proud to wear my Ears

We went in October-November 2018 on the DDP. I thought I'd finally get round to posting some photos!

Our first day was spent in AK followed by DS in the evening.

Creature Comforts

For breakfast we stopped at Creature Comforts and used 3 snack credits on a pain au chocolat, venti iced maple pecan latte with cold foam and a seasonal cupcake. The seasonal cupcake was so yummy and we both enjoyed the latte.

Yak & Yeti

For lunch we had an ADR at Yak & Yeti, using 2 TS credits.

We shared a Yak Attack (Mango Daiquiri, Don Q Cristal Rum and Wildberry Flavors) and a diet coke. The Yak Attack was really good and refreshing, we'd definitely recommend it.

I had vegetable lo mein (Lo Mein noodles, carrots, cabbage, green onions, bean sprouts). I loved this and it's a great vegetarian option.

OH had lobster garlic noodles (Lobster, shrimp, scallops, baby spinach, red peppers, shiitake mushrooms, tossed in zesty garlic stir-fry sauce). He really enjoyed this and it had huge chunks of lobster in it.

For dessert we shared.

Fried wontons (Skewers of fresh pineapple and cream cheese wontons, vanilla ice cream, honey-vanilla drizzle). I'd been looking forward to these for so long. They were tasty but also quite sickly after a big meal, so I was glad we shared.

Mango sorbet (with raspberry sauce). Probably a boring choice but it was so refreshing and lovely to eat with the wontons.

Blaze Fast-Fire'd Pizza

For dinner we went to Blaze and used 2 QS credits. We both chose to make our own pizzas. Unfortunately, they covered OH's pizza in sriracha instead of the sauce he'd asked for. They offered to remake it but it was so busy and we were very tired so he just ate it anyway. I can't remember what toppings we both chose. I had a fountain drink and OH had a bottled beer.

Neither of us enjoyed this very much, but I think that was mostly down to the pizza situation and our tiredness. I'd definitely try here again as the pizzas themselves were really well made and I think it's a great QS option, but I'd maybe choose a pizza off the menu next time.

WDW: 2003, 2018 (AKL)
DLP: 2012
InWonderland is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 19, 12:24 AM  
Link to this Post
InWonderland
Proud to wear my Ears

We spent day 2 at Islands of Adventure, with a quick visit to Universal as well.

Cinnabon

We got breakfast at Cinnabon. We shared a classic Cinnabon, I had a fountain diet coke and OH had a mochalatta chill. The bun was amazing as expected! OH loved his drink as well - too sickly for me for a breakfast drink though!

Butterbeer Cart

We stopped for a couple of butterbeers after looking round WWHOP. I love these and they're really refreshing on a hot day.

Captain America Diner

We got lunch from the Captain America Diner, mainly because it had a good vegetarian option for me.

I had the impossible burger (Plant Based Burger, Follow Your Heart American Cheese, Garlic Vegonaise) with fries. It doesn't look great in the photos but I was so grateful for a proper vegetarian burger and it's great that it's entirely vegan too. I enjoyed it, although it was a bit dry.

OH had the BBQ burger which had pulled pork, cheese and pickles, with fries. We both just had fountain diet cokes with our meals. This was a fairly standard burger!

Florean Fortescue’s Ice-Cream Parlour

After getting the Hogwarts Express to Universal we got an ice cream.

I had banana soft serve with sprinkles. This was really good.

OH had orange marmalade soft serve with shortbread crumbles. OH loved his too.

Boma

We originally intended on going to CityWalk for dinner, but we were tired (again!) so went back to the hotel and I got us an ADR at Boma instead, using 2 TS credits.

I had a magical star (X-Fusion Organic Mango and Passion Fruit Liqueur, Parrot Bay Coconut Rum, Pineapple Juice, and a Souvenir Multicolored Glow Cube). I loved this drink, much nicer than the glow-tini!

I believe OH's drink was a rum swizzle (Mount Gay Eclipse Rum wth Tropical Juices and Flavors of Guava and Mango). He loved this one, I tried it too and it was really good.

I'm not overly keen on African food So I mostly stuck to the kid's part of the buffet, but I was happy with this and still really enjoyed it.

OH really the food here, especially the stews and meats.

We were pretty full by dessert time, but we tried a few little cakes, a zebra dome (obviously!) and some fruit. I think OH had some cobbler too (no photos, sorry), which he loved but I thought was too sweet. My favourites were the zebra domes and the Kenyan coffee tart.

We'd definitely eat here again, even if we don't stay at AKL next time.

InWonderland is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 19, 09:20 PM  
Link to this Post
InWonderland
Proud to wear my Ears

We spent day 3 at Blizzard Beach, followed by an evening at Epcot.

The Mara

Since we were heading to BB, we grabbed a light breakfast from The Mara using 1 snack credit.

We shared a toasted bagel with philadelphia and apple jelly. This was huge and such a good use of a snack credit and the free toppings are great. We just used our mugs to get coffees.

Lottawatta Lodge

For lunch we used 2 QS credits.

I had a Piña CoLAVA. This was amazing, and great value if you're using the DDP. OH just had a fountain drink.

The menu's changed since we went. I had the beyond vegetarian burger (served with Lettuce, Tomato, Hummus, and Pineapple Salsa on a Brioche Roll) with fries. This was so good, and much better than the burger at IoA. The pineapple salsa was a lovely addition, and I'm a bit disappointed to see that they've changed it now.

OH had the blizzard burger (BBQ Beef Brisket, Onion Straws and Cheddar served with Coleslaw and Steak Fries).

Teppan Edo

For dinner we had an ADR at Teppan Edo, using 2 TS credits.

I had a Tokyo sunset (Coconut Rum, Crème de Banana, Peach Schnapps, and Pineapple Juice), this was really good. OH had an Asahi.

The noodles that get served first.

I had the yasai (seasonal vegetables, mushrooms, and tofu served with garden salad, vegetables, and steamed white rice). I don't like mushrooms, so I ate around these, but the rest was good!

OH opted for the asakusa (steak and shrimp). In his words, this was awesome and the steak was lovely and tender.

For dessert I just got vanilla soft serve. A bit boring but I didn't fancy any of the other options and wanted something light after a big meal.

OH had the mango mousse cake (mango-flavored sponge cake with a smooth flavorful mango mousse).

Old 1 Aug 19, 08:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Bobby_1970
Chilling at Carribean Beach

Cheesecake Factory

Cheesecake Factory.

Bite sized Sliders (so the menu says) an appetizer. Lol

Managed to have these then a piece of "The Original" cheesecake.

Edited at 08:15 PM.
Bobby_1970 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Aug 19, 08:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Forest32
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Food looks great. Thanks for sharing.I absolutely love the Pina Colava! Really hope it’s still at BB when we go!
Forest32 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Aug 19, 10:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Tigger71
Imagineer

Tigger71's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Memphis Mafia donut from Voodo Donuts, Citywalk. At $ 5.50 this is good value for sharing. it was absolutely massive. Its a donut fritter with bananas, peanutbutter and peanuts.
Old 2 Aug 19, 10:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Tigger71
Imagineer

Tigger71's Reviews
Mobile

Cowfish - Citywalk:

Kids meal - like a bento box. Two mini burgers with two side order options of fries and apple.

“Hamburgesia”

Chicken, avocado, bacon burger

California roll

“OMG roll” with prawn tempura coconut, topped with mango and avocado and a spicy honeymarmelade on the side.

Everything absolutely delicious!
Old 5 Aug 19, 12:06 AM  
Link to this Post
Tigger71
Imagineer

Tigger71's Reviews
Mobile

Chef de France, Epcot, 1 Table Service credit each on DDP (otherwise would have cost $212)

Tenderloin fillet beef

Another tenderloin but sauce on the side and potato gratin replaced with fries

Duck

Chocolate tart with vanilla icecream

3 types of sorbets (strawberry, raspberry, passionfruit) with berries and a madeleine

Meringue with cream, berries, strawberry sorbet

Creme Brûlée