Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 24 Jun 19, 09:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Mobile

Originally Posted by Disneyfreaks View Post
Thank you, That’s really weird though as we are staying on site - we always do - but the apps saying we can’t book until Friday - we tried calling them this evening but they were closed, DH will call them tomorrow - gotta get Christmas Day booked

we’re going to attempt the 4 pafk challenge on Christmas Day seeing as there’s no queen speech for us this year - wonder how that’ll work out ! 😂😂
We did 3 parks on Christmas Day last year.

Here’s a link to my trip report if you are interested. https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...3#post13656573
Old 24 Jun 19, 10:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Disneyfreaks
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Rescuer View Post
We did 3 parks on Christmas Day last year.

Here’s a link to my trip report if you are interested. https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...3#post13656573
Thank you sooo much, I’ll definately have a read !

Thanks again for all your advice - we’re now booked into Liberty Tree / it just has to be Turkey on Christmas Day for us ! 😂😂
Disneyfreaks is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 19, 10:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Disneyfreaks
Imagineer

Mobile

Sorry, just one more question if I may - will MK defi let you in if it’s at full capacity & you have a dinner reservation mid afternoon !?!?
Disneyfreaks is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 19, 10:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney Bear
VIP Dibber

Yes if you have a reservation they definitely still let you in even if they reach capacity.
Disney Bear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 19, 11:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Disneyfreaks
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Disney Bear View Post
Yes if you have a reservation they definitely still let you in even if they reach capacity.
Thank you 😊 I love the DIBB !
Old 25 Jun 19, 07:23 AM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Mobile

Originally Posted by Disneyfreaks View Post
Sorry, just one more question if I may - will MK defi let you in if it’s at full capacity & you have a dinner reservation mid afternoon !?!?
The fact you are staying onsite means you are fine till a phase 4 closure and I believe there has not been one of those for a while.

They don’t put the phases up on the app though they just say they are closed which I don’t think is technically the case for everyone.
Old 25 Jun 19, 12:46 PM  
Link to this Post
jlbf06
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Just jumping in - we have a one night onsite booking - does that mean that we can book +10 from the start date of that stay or just for the days that we check in and check out?
jlbf06 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 19, 03:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Jaspercat10
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I have Ale & Compass booked for brunch and mama Melrose for dinner 😀
Old 28 Jun 19, 12:04 PM  
Link to this Post
claireyfairy8
Apprentice Imagineer

claireyfairy8's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 6

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Topolinos Terrace for Xmas day dinner
claireyfairy8 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jul 19, 11:40 AM  
Link to this Post
orlandoN21
Apprentice Imagineer

orlandoN21's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by jlbf06 View Post
Just jumping in - we have a one night onsite booking - does that mean that we can book +10 from the start date of that stay
Hi - yes it does
1991 Travelodge Kissimmee / 1996 Holiday Inn I-Drive / 2000+2002 Rosen Centre I-Drive / 2007+2015+solo 2017+ solo Feb2019+solo Dec2019+solo Dec2023+solo June2024 Rosen Plaza I-Drive / 2011 Point Orlando / 2011 Rosen Shingle Creek / 2015 Loews Royal Pacific / solo Feb2019 Hilton Grand Vacations / solo Dec2019 Holiday Inn Disney Springs
orlandoN21 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List