Notices
Beyond the Parks Attractions that are not covered by the main Theme Parks.

Old 29 Jan 18, 09:57 PM  
Link to this Post
OrlandoLes
Excited about Disney

OrlandoLes's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by PENNYC View Post
Is this on all year do you know? We go in August and my son would love this
I emailed them & asked how long it would be on for & received the following reply:
Hi Les,
We know that Star Wars will be there in April, but we don't know if it will be there at the end of the year. If it's not, there will be a different Disney experience for guests to try. Though it might not be Star Wars, the tech and experiences only get better, so it'll be worth going to. Let me know if you have any more questions.
Best,
Jo

So not much help really - sorry
Windsor Hills Villa - May 2012; Rolling Hills Villa - Easter 2014; High Grove DIBB Villa / RPR / Disney Dream - Easter 2015; Sunset Lakes DIBB Villa /HRH/ Disney Dream - August 2016; NYC / St Pete's Beach / DIBB Townhouse at Windsor hills - Easter 2018; Flights / Sunset Lakes Villa / Harmony of the Seas Cruise - Easter 2020 Didn’t happen!
OrlandoLes is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jan 18, 10:15 AM  
Link to this Post
PENNYC
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by OrlandoLes View Post
I emailed them & asked how long it would be on for & received the following reply:
Hi Les,
We know that Star Wars will be there in April, but we don't know if it will be there at the end of the year. If it's not, there will be a different Disney experience for guests to try. Though it might not be Star Wars, the tech and experiences only get better, so it'll be worth going to. Let me know if you have any more questions.
Best,
Jo

So not much help really - sorry
That’s a very corporate reply isn’t it lol. So basically they don’t know. Thanks for letting me know. I’ll keep my eye on this nearer the time.
PENNYC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Feb 18, 09:35 PM  
Link to this Post
smudgester
Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Cantcook View Post
There are minor differences. At DS, you select which colour tag is on your Storm Trooper outfit whereas in London you’re just told it. The preamble in London combats with the general ambience of a busy shopping centre whereas it’s a bit more immersive at DS. Finally, on a weekday in London we were complete within 20 minutes, whereas in DS we were waiting a while. Both experiences were pre booked.
So the prebooked slot doesn't really mean much on the Orlando one ? We are thinking of when to do it and thinking of dinner before/after it - but if it is a long wait, we'll probably do dinner before.

Also, you say you prebooked - did you have any problem on the booking site regarding the post code field ? Anything we try isn't accepted
smudgester is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Feb 18, 11:39 PM  
Link to this Post
piglet100
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

We did it London, it was great! One of the rooms broke so we ended up waiting about 40 mins for our slot, a true Disney experience haha!
It was excellent though, no complaints. I'm not sure I'd advise it if you were claustrophobic though.
Old 5 Feb 18, 08:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Raxylovesdisney
Helping Minnie

Mobile

I did this in London today! I took my dad, bro & husband and it was truly spectacular (took me right back to Orlando rides but longer duration being approx 20mins!) I would highly recommend if you can get to do this! We loved it so much we wanted to do it again straight after!

Going back 2019!
Raxylovesdisney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Feb 18, 10:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Cantcook
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by smudgester View Post
So the prebooked slot doesn't really mean much on the Orlando one ? We are thinking of when to do it and thinking of dinner before/after it - but if it is a long wait, we'll probably do dinner before.

Also, you say you prebooked - did you have any problem on the booking site regarding the post code field ? Anything we try isn't accepted
We were still in and out within the hour in Orlando.

I had no issue with postal code.
Cantcook is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Feb 18, 08:28 AM  
Link to this Post
OooohMatron
Being a bit Goofy

Mobile

Wouldn’t accept our postcode when I tried booking and paying by credit card for an early April date. Paid with PayPal instead which worked no problem.
OooohMatron is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Feb 18, 09:30 AM  
Link to this Post
Disneycraft
Imagineer

Disneycraft's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 9
Restaurant Reviews: 17

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 3
How much is the DS one please ?

Marriott 93, MIC lakefront 94,Holiday inn 96,Rosen plaza 98,Quality inn plaza 02,BVP 06,BVP 07 ,Royal plaza 08,villa 09,villa +RPR 11,villa 12,Contemporary 13,BVP 14 ,POR xmas 15,Beach club 16,Beach Club 18 ,Contemporary 22, Sheraton LBV 23,+ DLP 03,17
Disneycraft is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Feb 18, 02:21 PM  
Link to this Post
smudgester
Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Cantcook View Post
We were still in and out within the hour in Orlando.
Thanks

Originally Posted by OooohMatron View Post
Wouldn’t accept our postcode when I tried booking and paying by credit card for an early April date. Paid with PayPal instead which worked no problem.
We ended up having to do the same thing (which meant we also needed to add the CC we normal use for $ purchases to our Paypal account)

Originally Posted by Disneycraft View Post
How much is the DS one please ?
The one in Orlando is $29.95. Full refunds are given if you cancel more than 30 minutes before your reservation time and, if you buy in person, MagicBands can be used to pay for the tickets.
smudgester is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Feb 18, 03:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Disneycraft
Imagineer

Disneycraft's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 9
Restaurant Reviews: 17

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 3
Thanks

We ended up having to do the same thing (which meant we also needed to add the CC we normal use for $ purchases to our Paypal account)

The one in Orlando is $29.95. Full refunds are given if you cancel more than 30 minutes before your reservation time and, if you buy in person, MagicBands can be used to pay for the tickets.
Thank you

Marriott 93, MIC lakefront 94,Holiday inn 96,Rosen plaza 98,Quality inn plaza 02,BVP 06,BVP 07 ,Royal plaza 08,villa 09,villa +RPR 11,villa 12,Contemporary 13,BVP 14 ,POR xmas 15,Beach club 16,Beach Club 18 ,Contemporary 22, Sheraton LBV 23,+ DLP 03,17
Disneycraft is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List