Notices
Beyond the Parks Attractions that are not covered by the main Theme Parks.

Old 12 Jun 18, 08:05 AM  
Link to this Post
Bornabairn
Helping Donald

I’ve been waiting for dates to book 27th, and eventually emailed them.
Here’s the reply:

“Currently tickets have only been released for pre-sale until the dates shown online, and we haven't announced the next dates. We do expect to release more. Please watch our website at TheVOID.com for further releases of ticket dates. We recommend checking back about every two weeks.”

For what that’s worth 🤨
Bornabairn is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jun 18, 12:36 AM  
Link to this Post
catlady
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 4
Mobile

Originally Posted by Bornabairn View Post
I’ve been waiting for dates to book 27th, and eventually emailed them.
Here’s the reply:

“Currently tickets have only been released for pre-sale until the dates shown online, and we haven't announced the next dates. We do expect to release more. Please watch our website at TheVOID.com for further releases of ticket dates. We recommend checking back about every two weeks.”

For what that’s worth 🤨
Thanks for the posting your reply from them. Wish they would hurry up and release more, I wanted them for a present! 🤨
Old 22 Jul 18, 01:57 AM  
Link to this Post
Manor13
Helping Donald

Anyone thinking about doing this do it, wife and two kids were like yeh yeh will do it how long is it, yawn then after it was like that was amazing did you see this did you see that Nothing funnier than seeing your 10 year old daughter in VR world as a stormtrooper shouting at Dath Vader “am going to kill you” brilliant!
Manor13 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jul 18, 10:32 AM  
Link to this Post
Minnie Mum
Imagineer

Mobile

I have just booked this for hubby and son fir the same time as daughter is doing BBB. Any idea how far apart they are? Or which part of DS the Void is in?
Minnie Mum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jul 18, 10:35 AM  
Link to this Post
scottishnellie
VIP Dibber

scottishnellie's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Mobile

Originally Posted by Minnie Mum View Post
I have just booked this for hubby and son fir the same time as daughter is doing BBB. Any idea how far apart they are? Or which part of DS the Void is in?
You’re in luck! The void is right next door to BBB 😃

Helen xx

Here's a link to all my previous trip reports since 2015
trip report list by year
scottishnellie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jul 18, 11:04 AM  
Link to this Post
Minnie Mum
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by scottishnellie View Post
You’re in luck! The void is right next door to BBB 😃
Thank you. Thats great 😊
Minnie Mum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jul 18, 01:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Leia77
VIP Dibber

Leia77's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Did this last week - it was amazing 😊
Leia77 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Aug 18, 02:52 AM  
Link to this Post
Sussex Bantam
Trading Disney Pins

Hi - we did this earlier this week. I had 3 things I thought I would share:

1) It is fantastic - by far the best VR experience I've ever done. If you are into VR or Star Wars even a little bit I would heartily recommend it.

2) I did it with my DD's 9 and 11. You have to sign a waiver to say they are over 10 but other than that there are no issues with being under age. Neither girl had a problem with the kit and both enjoyed it hugely.

3) I saw an advert (sadly after we'd been) saying that if you quote "The Void" when booking tickets they will give you a free digital photo.

If in doubt I'd heartily recommend this.
Sussex Bantam is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Aug 18, 10:30 AM  
Link to this Post
tpm76
Trying for More Ears

Originally Posted by Sussex Bantam View Post
Hi - we did this earlier this week. I had 3 things I thought I would share:

1) It is fantastic - by far the best VR experience I've ever done. If you are into VR or Star Wars even a little bit I would heartily recommend it.

2) I did it with my DD's 9 and 11. You have to sign a waiver to say they are over 10 but other than that there are no issues with being under age. Neither girl had a problem with the kit and both enjoyed it hugely.

3) I saw an advert (sadly after we'd been) saying that if you quote "The Void" when booking tickets they will give you a free digital photo.

If in doubt I'd heartily recommend this.
My DD is only 8 but has been harping on about joining me and the eldest DD(16) in doing this but i have been saying no due it saying 10 and over? So is this just a guideline that they don't enforce as long as you sign the waiver?
I did worry that the equipment might be to heavy but seems that might not be so much of an issue then...

Thanks
2012 Hilton DoubleTree by Seaworld
2018 Avanti Palms Resort & Conference Centre
tpm76 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Aug 18, 12:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Minnie Mum
Imagineer

Mobile

We have thia booked for the 28th. Hubby and Son are doing when daughter is at BBB. So excited for them😊