Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 20 Jun 19, 03:57 PM  
Link to this Post
kellsbells
Imagineer

I really like Drew Barrymore's range Flower and picked up a few bits from that on my last trip.

Also stocked up on Tarte Shape Tape (literally the best concealer ever!), a selection of Jeffree Star bits, A BH Zodiak palette which is excellent and various shades/brands of nail polish!

I did get a Milani mascara but I didn't really like it, i'll maybe give something else from there range a go on the next visit as I've heard good things before.

kellsbells is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jun 19, 04:30 PM  
Link to this Post
florenceandmary
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by THECRAZYMOUSE View Post
Thank you if you can think of anymore I’d be very grateful. I would spend a bit more if it was something you can’t get here or was more expensive here 🙂 Is it Seraphora ? in Disney Springs. Is that the best place to go? Thanks again 😀
Sephora in Disney Springs is for high end products. Many brands are now accessible in the UK and it's only certainly products US only for the most part. Also our exchange rate makes the savings of the past not as great as once were so not always worth the purchase.

Sephora's own range is pretty good; particularly lip stains, and face masks and brushes - all affordable in comparison.

Check out their minis section at tillpoints which is a more affordable way to purchase high end brands.

If you visit off site try the supermarkets; Wallgreens and CVS for more affordable ranges. There's also an Ulta next to one of the Targets which stocks a mix of high and low end brands.
florenceandmary is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jun 19, 04:35 PM  
Link to this Post
florenceandmary
Getting Excited

I want to look at the Flower range. I know we can get some in the UK now but stock seems limited and I like to see it in person than order online!

And yes Tarte Shape Tape is AMAZING! Do they stock the Jeffree Star products in the Kissimee Ulta?

I rate Milani primers, blush and if you like 'traditional' (old style) lipsticks they're pretty good. Mascara I tend to always hit L'Oreal but Tarte is pretty good too.
florenceandmary is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jun 19, 06:09 PM  
Link to this Post
kellsbells
Imagineer

Originally Posted by florenceandmary View Post
I want to look at the Flower range. I know we can get some in the UK now but stock seems limited and I like to see it in person than order online!

And yes Tarte Shape Tape is AMAZING! Do they stock the Jeffree Star products in the Kissimee Ulta?

I rate Milani primers, blush and if you like 'traditional' (old style) lipsticks they're pretty good. Mascara I tend to always hit L'Oreal but Tarte is pretty good too.
I think Jeffree's products are exclusive to Morphe, I got mine from the Morphe store in the Florida Mall. Stock was a bit hit and miss as I think they sell out of everything pretty quickly! I wanted to try his concealer but they were completely out.

It's a bit frustrating with all the exclusives, I had to do a trip to Morphe, Sephora and Ulta (poor me! )

My fave Flower product is a palette with Blush/bronzer/highlight in it, I use it every day now!

Also just purchased the Tom Ford emotion proof mascara which is amazing (I got it over here as it wasn't in stock yet when I was there but I would imagine it works out a bit cheaper stateside).

kellsbells is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jun 19, 06:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Wordsworth
Very Serious Dibber

I used to buy a boscia cleanser in Sephora that smelled like Turkish delight (rose) but that’s been discontinued 😭😭😭😭

I like the Josie maran argan oil and whipped body butters, in particular sweet citrus scent.
Wordsworth is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 19, 07:35 AM  
Link to this Post
mouskevik
Imagineer

Mobile

The last time I was out there I went to Macy's to get a Clinique lipstick for my wedding. The sales lady told me that if I bought another item I'd get a make up bag full of items free and all I bought was a cheap chubby lip pencil. Seems like the deals on the US brands are better over there as you'd have to buy a skin care product or foundation plus one other item here to get a freebie.
Sandy Ridge/Miami/HRH - Aug 2019
mouskevik is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List