Notices
Beyond the Parks Attractions that are not covered by the main Theme Parks.

Closed Thread

Old 17 Apr 07, 11:08 AM  
Link to this Post

Ive booked for my daughter 10 and 2 sons 4,11 for when we go in may.My daughter is having the crown package although when i booked it the lady said i could upgrade to castle when they go but im going with the crown as she wants to be belle so i bought the yellow belle dress and shoes tiara and wand from ebay all new it cost £15 all in so saved some money but i have to take it with me.My sons are having the cool dude package which is sparkly gel to spike the hair and coloured mickey stencils on the hair.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 07, 12:32 PM  
Link to this Post

My daughter is just over 2.5 - do you think she'd be too young for this?
Old 17 Apr 07, 12:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Treacle44
Imagineer

Treacle44's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Originally Posted by abi113 View Post

Children have to be over 3 I'm afraid, what a shame for your dd.

2011 - AKL/BCV ~ 2010 - VWL/SSR/BCV ~ 2009 - POP CENTURY ~ 2007 - VWL/BCV/SSR ~ 2006 - POP CENTURY ~ 2004 - LAKE BUENA VISTA SUITES
Treacle44 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 07, 09:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Funkymum
Imagineer

Just booked for my daughter to have the Castle package on the 11th October & then afterwards we're going to Cinderella's Gala Feast
Woohoo, im sooooo excited
Shelley
Funkymum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 07, 09:57 PM  
Link to this Post
disneydreamer
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Funkymum View Post
Just booked for my daughter to have the Castle package on the 11th October & then afterwards we're going to Cinderella's Gala Feast
Woohoo, im sooooo excited
Shelley

Hi funkymum

Your DD will love it. How old is she? I was just as excited as my DD age 7 and its great to see their wee faces when they do the final reveal. She was so chuffed she was grinning from ear to ear. The fairygodmothers are great with them. We went to CP for our dinner afterwards and it was amazing just how many people commented on how beautiful she looked. One person even came up and asked if it was OK to take her picture she looked so beautiful! The official photographs were fantastic and well worth the money. Hope you all have a fab time

Jackie
disneydreamer is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 07, 10:05 PM  
Link to this Post
kirlie91
Imagineer

kirlie91's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4
Originally Posted by abi113 View Post
It does state that children have to be over 3, however, when DD5 was having her makeover done last year there was a little girl who could not have been much older than 18 months. She was still drinking from a bottle.

If you think your daughter would sit still for 30 mins or so then enquire about it.

May 05/A S Movies - Toy Story
May 06/Villa Remington. May 2007/Villa Calabay Parc.
Nov/Dec 08 - Orange Lake. April 2012 - Orange Lake. August 2015 - Orange Lake.
kirlie91 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 07, 10:06 PM  
Link to this Post
disneydreamer
Apprentice Imagineer

Hi Shelley just had a look at your other posts and see you are at All Stars Movies at the same time as us. We are there 22 - 27 sept, Disney Cruise 27-30 sept and return to All Stars until 6 Oct. Maybe bump into one another. I have DS age 6 and DD age 9. Although I suppose its a huge place and will be very busy.

Jackie
disneydreamer is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Apr 07, 01:39 PM  
Link to this Post
ScottishSweety
Imagineer

ScottishSweety's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
I was thinking of having this done next yr for DD's (10&3) out of curiosity, after your kids have been made up what do yous do?. I was thinking maybe having it done in the afternoon then having a character dinner, or is it better in the morning then going to CRT breakfast?

ScottishSweety is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Apr 07, 02:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Kimber03
Imagineer

Kimber03's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Restaurant Reviews: 26

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 174
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Linda you will be pushed make CRT for breakfast as it closes at 11.15am and with BBB not opening til 9.30am.

I am not saying its impossible but I think you would be better going for Lunch or Dinner
Kimber03 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Apr 07, 02:18 PM  
Link to this Post

We did this then dinner at the castle at 1.15pm it was a day me and the kids will never forget.
Closed Thread