Notices
Beyond the Parks Attractions that are not covered by the main Theme Parks.

Closed Thread

Old 10 May 13, 04:02 PM  
Link to this Post
versace1888
Excited about Disney

Kissimmee Old Town - How have I never heard of this place?

As the title suggests, I came across a page on Facebook for Kissimmee Old Town - I had absolutely no idea such a place existed!

So where exactly is it? What is there to do in it? Can anyone give me any info at all? xxx
versace1888 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 May 13, 04:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridafun
Being a bit Goofy

On the 192 just past the celebration turning. Weekly Car show, Bike show, line dancing.

Shops, bars, general mooching.

funfair, kiddie rides.

Checkers.

We love it there, lots don't.

Toni
Old 10 May 13, 04:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Billy Beatnik
Imagineer

We always do a Saturday night at Old Town, it makes a nice change from the parks.
Old 10 May 13, 05:09 PM  
Link to this Post
katie
Imagineer

It's on Mile Marker 9 and you will know it as soon as you see the Ferris Wheel. It does get busy on Fridays and Saturdays and it's best to get there early for parking places.

Katie
Old 10 May 13, 09:19 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

I always accelerate past it as fast as I can.
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 May 13, 10:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Gull
Imagineer

We spent a Saturday night here, classic car cruise. Great night out, people very friendly. DS is a car fanatic so was on his to do list but we all really enjoyed it. Car owners gave DS lots of their time answering all his questions. Took DD to the fair rides when she got bored and she had a great time. A nice change from the parks and if anyone in your group is into cars definately give it a go
Gull is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 May 13, 10:32 PM  
Link to this Post
versace1888
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by mickey house View Post
I always accelerate past it as fast as I can.
Is it not a nice area? Xx
versace1888 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 May 13, 10:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Toryn
Imagineer

It's got a little bit tatty and tired over the years Was a rumour going around that Disney was taking it over
Toryn is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 May 13, 11:00 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

I don't like the area and what it has to offer which is a shame because with the right investment it could be good. I think it's a bit run down and tacky.
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 May 13, 07:57 AM  
Link to this Post
chrisxal
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 5
We love it, yes it could be called tacky but it is a cheap night out, with a range of gift shops and bars, free live music, amazing classic/custom cars with owners who are happy for you to look over their cars over and take photos and of course they love to talk about their pride and joy, the fair ground rides have expanded over the years and although the rides are 'not my cup of tea' I love the atmostphere and we always have an evening at Old Town.
chrisxal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread