Notices
Offers, Discounts, Codes, Cashback and UK Shopping Money Saving tips, UK shopping topics , discount links and offers.

Old 14 Sep 20, 10:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Smilesonfaces
Imagineer

Smilesonfaces's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Floridarules View Post
Yes logged in but nothing 😥
Probably not missing much. The last couple of sales have been terrible.
Smilesonfaces is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Sep 20, 10:35 PM  
Link to this Post
The 2 Minnies
slightly serious Dibber

3.30pm Thurs for me, though I don’t know why I bother cos by the time you log on, everything good has gone, it’s such a let down. I’m not even sure half the stuff they show on the preview is genuinely in the sale!
The 2 Minnies is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 20, 06:23 AM  
Link to this Post
Bee happy
VIP Dibber

Bee happy's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

2pm Thursday 👍
Old 15 Sep 20, 09:32 AM  
Link to this Post
WindyMiller2
Very Serious Dibber

WindyMiller2's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
I agree 2 Minnies. I am still waiting for a couple of items from the last sale!
WindyMiller2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Sep 20, 04:41 PM  
Link to this Post
silverfox46
Imagineer

Just logged back in to have another look. Had noted a couple of things would possibly go for, but on checking they are no longer available, and this is before it goes live 😖😖
silverfox46 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Sep 20, 06:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Bellasmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by WindyMiller2 View Post
I agree 2 Minnies. I am still waiting for a couple of items from the last sale!
I had 3 items turn up today from the last VIP. Still waiting on 2.

I think this is the first time that’s happened, although I often cancel things that are taking so long.

If I have the first slot I normally have a lot of success getting what I want. I use quick shop and get the order through as quickly as possible.

Not got the first one this time so is highly unlikely I’d get the bits I want so not bothering with a list.

The thing I always find extremely annoying is that the countdown on my account is out by nearly 2 minutes. It’s been like it for a couple of years but I’m too frightened to ask then to look into it incase it stops me getting slots in the future 😱
Bellasmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Sep 20, 07:06 PM  
Link to this Post
KFJames
Imagineer

KFJames's Reviews
I'm booked in for 2pm too... hope they don't have the same system problems as last time!
Old 17 Sep 20, 11:03 AM  
Link to this Post
WindyMiller2
Very Serious Dibber

WindyMiller2's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
I had made a list - not as many items as usual(!) as there is not a lot in the sale this time - but when I have checked today, most of the items are already gone. I appreciate they usually offer staff and couriers a slot prior but it would be a better idea if they were given this opportunity before the preview went live. I now only have two items left on my list. Bonus is I guess this saves me money.
WindyMiller2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Sep 20, 02:16 PM  
Link to this Post
silverfox46
Imagineer

Originally Posted by WindyMiller2 View Post
I had made a list - not as many items as usual(!) as there is not a lot in the sale this time - but when I have checked today, most of the items are already gone. I appreciate they usually offer staff and couriers a slot prior but it would be a better idea if they were given this opportunity before the preview went live. I now only have two items left on my list. Bonus is I guess this saves me money.
I found this as well. I’ve checked several times over past couple of days and a few items vanished.
I ordered some summer t shirts for my grandsons and now have a 3-4 wait for them. They’re SUMMER stock fgs, it annoys me this waiting lark. Why in a sale if they not in stock !
It’s the least I’ve ever spent
silverfox46 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Sep 20, 03:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Bee happy
VIP Dibber

Bee happy's Reviews
Mobile

I was pleased got a few Hugo Boss after shave gift sets for my boys for Christmas also some lovely Tommy Hilfiger swimming shorts for Florida next year 🤞🙏