Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 16 Feb 18, 02:02 PM  
Link to this Post
disneybumble3
Proud to wear my Ears

Attraction tickets direct

Hi all,

We're off to WDW for our honeymoon April 2019 and looking to book our tickets through attraction tickets direct.

Have many people used these? What are your experiences?

This is my first time organising a WDW holiday (been 6 times but my Dad was always in charge! I think he used to buy the tickets when we got out there)

Are the tickets from attraction tickets easy to link to magic bands? Not staying onsite but thinking about getting magic bands for ease.

Looking at getting the combi ticket for disney and universal, can we do everything we'd be able to do by getting the tickets separately? so can we do more than 1 park in a day ect?

Thanks for any help!
disneybumble3 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Feb 18, 02:11 PM  
Link to this Post
LunaNyteskye
Apprentice Imagineer

We've used the three times already and have booked our tickets through them for next year. Never had any issues and they've always been helpful if I've ever had to call them.

The Disney tickets linked with no problem at all. I can't remember what I had to do, but it was very easy!

I'm pretty sure the combi tickets are basically your Disney ultimate and your Universal 2 park so you can visit more than one park a day.

October 2009 Sequoia Lodge Disneyland Paris;
October 2011 Kissimmee Villa;
October 2013 Port Orleans Riverside WDW;
November 2015 Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa;
November 2016 Hotel Santa Fe Disneyland Paris;
October 2019 Animal Kingdom Lodge WDW, DIBB Villa, Hard Rock Hotel & Grand Floridian WDW

Edited at 02:15 PM.
LunaNyteskye is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Feb 18, 02:44 PM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by disneybumble3 View Post
Hi all,

We're off to WDW for our honeymoon April 2019 and looking to book our tickets through attraction tickets direct.

This is my first time organising a WDW holiday (been 6 times but my Dad was always in charge! I think he used to buy the tickets when we got out there)

Are the tickets from attraction tickets easy to link to magic bands? Not staying onsite but thinking about getting magic bands for ease.

Looking at getting the combi ticket for disney and universal, can we do everything we'd be able to do by getting the tickets separately? so can we do more than 1 park in a day ect?

Thanks for any help!
If you decide to buy the Disney/Universal Combo have a look on themeparkticketsdirect.com. Link below. They are selling it for £603 adult, £578 child using the code save7, compared to ATD £645 adult, £619 child.

themeparkticketsdirect.c...oice%20-Ticket

Or from orlandoattractiontickets.co.uk. They're a little bit dearer £607 adult, £582 child using code mse5, but you get some freebies. Link below.

orlandoattractiontickets...-Switch-Ticket

To link the tickets you will need to set up a My Disney Experience account. To do this go on disneyworld.com, link below. At the top of the page you will see My Disney Experience, click on this and register. When you sign in you will see My Reservations and Tickets, click on this and you can link your tickets by scratching off the panel on the back of the ticket and linking the reference number. I think all this is right but someone will correct me if I have missed something.

disneyworld.disney.go/en_GB/
Old 16 Feb 18, 03:31 PM  
Link to this Post
disneybumble3
Proud to wear my Ears

Thanks guys!
disneybumble3 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 18, 04:54 AM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Thanks guys!
You're welcome.
Old 17 Feb 18, 01:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Falcon Bird
Trading Disney Pins

American Attractions is £569 Adult, £543 Child if you go through the link on Money Saving Expert.

Further £8 off with the code MSE8
Falcon Bird is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 18, 02:17 PM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Falcon Bird View Post
American Attractions is £569 Adult, £543 Child if you go through the link on Money Saving Expert.

Further £8 off with the code MSE8
That's the 2018 price, the OP is looking for 2019 price.

Also just to let you know if you're going to buy that combo for this year it's now cheaper from floridaescapes.co.uk £553 adult, £528 child, using the code saveten. Link below. I think you need to pay in full at the time of booking to get this price.

floridaescapes/spe...ver-2018-offer
Old 17 Feb 18, 02:32 PM  
Link to this Post
mandy_mccormac
Imagineer

Hi all,

Thanks for any help!
Hi there not sure if this will help but i just bought my tickets from ATD, they have very good customer service and what i done was check all the other companies advertised on here, i called ATD and although they were not able to price match because the cheapest company wasnt doing like for like tickets.. because they were offering other incentives as the other company they still sent me a quote cheaper than they had advertised, but not as cheap as the cheapest,which with the $25 per person d isney dollars it worked out cheaper. lol i hope that makes sense
Old 17 Feb 18, 02:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Newbie2015
Getting Excited

Mobile

We have used them before but went elsewhere this year as they were cheaper. Never had problems with them
Newbie2015 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Feb 18, 08:31 PM  
Link to this Post
4Brownsdisney16
Trying for More Ears

4Brownsdisney16's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Mobile

Used them 3 times. They price matched this time for us and sent us through a free autograph book which we wasn’t expecting.
4Brownsdisney16 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List