Go Back   theDIBB > DIBB Community > DIBBing > General Chat
Forgotten Password?
Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.
Unread 14 Jan 20, 03:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
VIP Dibber

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by EssexSue View Post
My kids would not necessarily agree with you there I'm afraid. I'm always in the doghouse with at least one of them. X
This sounds like me, dd messaged me and said she needed a compass. I asked her if she was lost and to get directions on her phone, apparently its a compass for maths. I thought it was funny but she didnt!
Munich for daughters 18th birthday!
Unread 14 Jan 20, 04:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Vanillapod
Imagineer

I am absolutely soaked! I popped into town during lunch to try and find suitable shoes for an outfit and instantly regretted it! I feel and look like Ive been on Popeyes Bilge Rat Barges.

There were bins everywhere on my way to the bus and I didnt pick any up. Does that make me a bad person? I didnt want to touch them and not be able to wash my hands immediately 😆
Missed the bus too. So much for my first attempt at using Eco friendly transport

Edited at 04:23 PM.
Vanillapod is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Weddingmoon!
Unread 14 Jan 20, 04:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Edie ray
slightly serious Dibber

My daughter flew to Amsterdam on a college trip today, think it was rather bumpy as she said she doesnt want to fly ever again , haha hope she gets over it soon as she has to fly home again on Friday

Edie
Edie ray is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
West Coast 2016
Unread 14 Jan 20, 09:44 PM  
Link to this Post
ERICSMUM
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Sandra & co View Post
This sounds like me, dd messaged me and said she needed a compass. I asked her if she was lost and to get directions on her phone, apparently its a compass for maths. I thought it was funny but she didnt!
Did she mean a pair of compasses, two pieces of metal hinged together at one end used to draw a circle etc ?
ERICSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 20, 12:32 AM  
Link to this Post
mazzadee
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Mobile

We had two fence panels down last night and a power cut this morning. The wind and rain is so loud Im unable to sleep tonight. Just hoping that no more of our fence panels are down in the morning.
Unread 15 Jan 20, 07:20 AM  
Link to this Post
TheHughesCrew
Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by olgaandcoda View Post
I work in Shotgate!

I'm a Homecare Nurse, and cover Chelmsford, Basildon and Southend... always out and about!
TheHughesCrew is online now Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Our Floridian Odyssey
Unread 15 Jan 20, 07:28 AM  
Link to this Post
Vanillapod
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mazzadee View Post
We had two fence panels down last night and a power cut this morning. The wind and rain is so loud Im unable to sleep tonight. Just hoping that no more of our fence panels are down in the morning.
We heard a massive bang at about 10:30 and went to investigate.
A fence panel had blown down in a neighbouring road but theyre 10 ft higher than us so their retaining wall is our boundary if that makes sense? Anyway, it had a way to fall and it landed on my neighbours car 😱
There are so many trees down.
My sister lives nearby and one end of her road is closed for 10 weeks for cable laying so shes having to make massive detours through country lanes to get anywhere. This has annoyed her enough but now the alternatives are blocked this morning!

Edited at 07:40 AM.
Vanillapod is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Weddingmoon!
Unread 15 Jan 20, 07:51 AM  
Link to this Post
missy E
Imagineer

missy E's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 7
Ye olde bins took diving lessons last night.
Orlando Attraction Tickets