Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 10 Sep 20, 08:27 AM  
Link to this Post
antietam
Imagineer

2 Day Park Tickets... Info Needed

Hi , if we go next year i would just like to do 1 day in MK and 1 day in HS.

The questions are

Where do you get these tickets?

If we don't go are they able to be returned for refund?

Can you still return even if you link the tickets on MDE and reserve parks and then decide not to go or can not go due to restrictions on travel?

Thanks
Old 10 Sep 20, 10:04 AM  
Link to this Post
Shooby doo
Imagineer

Shooby doo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 12

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Last year Disney UK ran a 2 day ticket but it was to cover the couple of months prior to GE opening & to encourage guests to go but generally 2 "Dayers" are only available from Companies that can sell US tickets- there will be very little discount as there isn't a big enough margin IYKWIM
As far as refund etc, I'd say not, if the parks are open then it's not their" fault" if you can't go but I'd ask the question before buying & get it in writing.
SD
Raddison Inn LBV '92,Comfort Inn LBV '94,Residence by Marriott LBV '98,Comfort Inn Kids Suite LBV '99Springhill Suites LBV '01,Summerfield suites LBV '03 ,Holiday Inn Sunnspree LBV '04 ,Staybridge Suites LBV '06 ,Caribbean Beach WDW '08 DVC= WLV +SSR '12,SSR '14,SSR +US Royal Pacific '15 SSR '16 AKL/SSR '18 WL/SSR'19 SSR '22
DVC Owner Extraordinare-SSR
Shooby doo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Sep 20, 10:24 AM  
Link to this Post
antietam
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Shooby doo View Post
Last year Disney UK ran a 2 day ticket but it was to cover the couple of months prior to GE opening & to encourage guests to go but generally 2 "Dayers" are only available from Companies that can sell US tickets- there will be very little discount as there isn't a big enough margin IYKWIM
As far as refund etc, I'd say not, if the parks are open then it's not their" fault" if you can't go but I'd ask the question before buying & get it in writing.
SD
Hi, i would like to wait until last minute to buy Tickets but we want to reserve certain parks and slightly concerned that i buy the tickets and find no room at the parks.
I suppose if you buy them on an e ticket you would get them straight away and register them on MDE same day as looking at Park availability.

I am going to wait until at least next spring to see how the world is by then
Old 11 Sep 20, 08:34 AM  
Link to this Post
princessmiya
Excited about Disney

I have used Undercover Tourist for these types of tickets in the past, I also want to get 2 days for next year but I will be waiting until next year to get them, they are all in $ on this site also.
princessmiya is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Sep 20, 09:52 AM  
Link to this Post
CosmicGirl
Apprentice Imagineer

You can buy 2-day tickets from WDTC UK by changing your country to Europe instead of UK or Ireland. This will give you prices in EUR and put you under WDTC UK's terms & conditions. They are essentially US-style tickets but sold by WDTC UK in EUR so you would have to compare US pricing to EUR pricing in this case.

Do note that Undercover Tourist sometimes sells one- or two-day tickets for more than WDW direct. It can also be cheaper to buy two one-day tickets instead of one two-day ticket. This depends on the dates of your visit so you would have to check the price calendar.

Also, these tickets do not come with Memory Maker.
CosmicGirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List