Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 5 Jan 21, 11:08 AM  
Link to this Post
amy56
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Fraser789 View Post
I watched it in a couple of day I really enjoyed this series! I'm looking forward to the next series.

I've never watched Karate Kid before so last night I watched the first film it was brilliant see see the characters so young in the film.
Wow! That’s exciting to see someone watch it ‘the other way around’.

I’m not convinced I would love it so much if I didn’t have the ‘history’ and love of the original to base it on.

I’d love to watch the film again through ‘fresh eyes’ - I was only 10 when the original came out and my mum bought me the video for my main Christmas present (it was a big deal then as it cost about £100 as it was when you could only get ex-rentals - in the days before they started to sell videos/dvds as the norm - most people had to go to the video rental shops like blockbuster to rent films! Lol!) I felt like I owed a piece of the cinema haha, it was so exciting and I watched it every day for ages! Lol! (Sounds very sad now I realise! ) 😂

Now you’ve seen the film (I’d recommend the second one too - especially for the Okinawa references, I didn’t like the third one so much), you might want to watch the series again at some point as there is so much cross referencing, although it’s been lovely that they’ve included clips from the films too - sorry I’m a real geeky fan when it comes to the Karate Kid! Haha!
amy56 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jan 21, 08:24 PM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
Spoilers*************

Just finished season 3 and really enjoyed it. I liked the Okinawa scenes with Chozen but didn’t like how they seemed to force getting in Elizabeth Shue just for the sake of it. I’m guessing the phone call at the end was to Terry Silver! Sets up season 4 nicely. I’m hoping Mike Barnes “The Bad Boy Of Karate” will be Back.
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jan 21, 03:57 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyExplorer
Imagineer

I’m thinking too that Danny and Johnny will go against Kreese or how awesome would it be if Terry Silver came back! 😆

Edited at 04:10 PM.
DisneyExplorer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 21, 02:28 PM  
Link to this Post
MOUSEMARSH
VIP Dibber

Just seen a trailer for series 4 so it can't be long now!

If I added it all up I probably could have bought a 4 Bed Detached House
MOUSEMARSH is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jan 22, 11:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Princess Alison
Imagineer

Has anyone else watched S4 yet?
Princess Alison is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jan 22, 09:51 AM  
Link to this Post
Tracydcp
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Princess Alison View Post
Has anyone else watched S4 yet?
Yes we have, thought it was a bit slow at first but last two episodes were good!

April/May 2009, October 2011, May 2013, May 2015
August 2020 We’re going back!
Tracydcp is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jan 22, 09:52 AM  
Link to this Post
Princess Alison
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Tracydcp View Post
Yes we have, thought it was a bit slow at first but last two episodes were good!
Yes I was a bit unsure as there were a lot of characters and subplots and not a lot of time to tell it all, but really enjoyed it. Could have done with a few more episodes though as we've now got a hefty wait again!
Princess Alison is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jan 22, 11:15 AM  
Link to this Post
Lell
Imagineer

Lell's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
We binged it yesterday. Enjoyed it but some loose ends clearly lining up for the next season
DLP (Disney Explorers) Sep 2004, DLP (Sequoia Lodge) Sep 2007, Disney CSR/Universal RPR Oct 2010, Disney AKL Oct 2012, Doubletree by Hilton at Seaworld Oct 2014, West Coast Road Trip 2017, Florida Road Trip 2018, West Coast Road Trip 2019, East Coast/Canada Road trip 2022, National Parks Road Trip 2023
Lell is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jan 22, 11:45 AM  
Link to this Post
xXxSammi88xXx
VIP Dibber

Mobile

We finished it last night. Really enjoyed it
Old 4 Jan 22, 12:30 PM  
Link to this Post
LOU LOU DISNEY
VIP Dibber

Aww we love it! Was hooked from the beginning & now another brilliant season! Can’t wait to see where it goes next season & beyond so much more to come!

✨Disneyland Paris - 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17 x3, 18, 19x2, 22, 24.
✨Disneyworld Florida - 08, 14, 15, 17.
✨Disneyland Tokyo & Disney Sea - 2016.
✨Disneyland California - 2018, 2023
✨Disney Magic 🚢 - 2021
⭐️NYC - 2016, 2017, 2019.
⭐️Las Vegas, Grand Canyon -2018
⭐️San Francisco, Las Vegas & Antelope Canyon -19 ⭐️Washington DC - 22⭐️LA/Anaheim-23 ⭐️Seattle -24
LOU LOU DISNEY is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List