Notices
Photo, Video & Vlogs Photography, Video and Vlog discussions

Old 2 Sep 19, 09:02 PM  
Link to this Post
macdonald
Imagineer

iv been watching a vlogger & want to know...

just recently i have been watching a family of mum,dad and son in the theme parks (mainly MK) mum is the vlogger..They are staying at the Poly and their son is obviously"Peter Pan" mad...(dont know if any of you have seen them) but each day in MK they are joined by "Peter Pan" character who runs around with their son on and off throughout their day!...I have never seen this before at Disney and i am wondering are they "rich",do Disney hire these characters for a price?,I know you can hire tour guides that do the rides and everything with you for a hefty price but have never seen "characters so i am intrigued!..I am not wanting this experience or anything just curious if any of you know the answer?
macdonald is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Sep 19, 09:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Princesa
Imagineer

Mobile

I’ve never heard of anything like this, which bloggers are they?
Princesa is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Sep 19, 09:09 PM  
Link to this Post
scoobydooby
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I’ve seen their vlog and another one where PP did the same thing with a teenage girl who was dressed as Wendy. So I think it’s just something he must do sometimes perhaps after you meet and greet him?
Old 2 Sep 19, 09:11 PM  
Link to this Post
macdonald
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Princesa View Post
I’ve never heard of anything like this, which bloggers are they?
they are called PIXIE PLANNER
macdonald is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Sep 19, 09:12 PM  
Link to this Post
scoobydooby
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Pixie Planner and Magic and Memories are the two I’ve seen.
Old 2 Sep 19, 09:13 PM  
Link to this Post
macdonald
Imagineer

Originally Posted by scoobydooby View Post
I’ve seen their vlog and another one where PP did the same thing with a teenage girl who was dressed as Wendy. So I think it’s just something he must do sometimes perhaps after you meet and greet him?
i thought that at first but then Peter Pan keeps returning throughout the day?
Old 2 Sep 19, 09:17 PM  
Link to this Post
scoobydooby
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by macdonald View Post
i thought that at first but then Peter Pan keeps returning throughout the day?
Oh only half watched it so didn’t notice that. However. In many trips I’ve never seen a little boy in top to toe PP so perhaps it was a novelty for the character?!
scoobydooby is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Sep 19, 10:48 PM  
Link to this Post
kathrynwdw123
I want to go now!

I used to follow them on Instagram. The CM as Peter Pan is always the same one in all of their pictures. People did ask on Q&As how they always got the same CM as Peter and the mum always said there’s only one Peter Pan. I’m guessing they pay for the specific cast member (seen a post once where Peter went to their resort to play with the little boy). With the number of trips they do and they see Peter Pan most days, that must cost a lot!

Edited at 10:50 PM.
kathrynwdw123 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Sep 19, 10:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Mackenzies03
Serious Dibber

Mobile

Ahhhh I wondered how they pulled it off! It just always amazed me that Peter Pan knew who he was... completely thought it was a bit more magic and a bit less money.. silly me!
Old 2 Sep 19, 11:43 PM  
Link to this Post
macdonald
Imagineer

Originally Posted by kathrynwdw123 View Post
I used to follow them on Instagram. The CM as Peter Pan is always the same one in all of their pictures. People did ask on Q&As how they always got the same CM as Peter and the mum always said there’s only one Peter Pan. I’m guessing they pay for the specific cast member (seen a post once where Peter went to their resort to play with the little boy). With the number of trips they do and they see Peter Pan most days, that must cost a lot!
yes that is what i thought!..i think they must be mega rich,haha,but i didn't realize Disney done this!