Notices

Old 15 Aug 20, 11:48 AM  
Link to this Post
Jacko5
Getting Excited

Thanks, hopefully another year or two and they might get on better. It’s so easy to go back to what we know (and love) in Orlando but reading reports like yours certainly make the west coast tempting.

Looking forward to reading your road trip next year - fingers crossed!😊

Sunset Lakes 2006, Sheraton LBV 2011, Emerald Island 2014, Sunset Lakes 2017, Emerald Island 2019
Jacko5 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 20, 02:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Leelsisy
Excited about Disney

This is a very good trip report, thanks for taking the time to write it. What really struck me was how much time you were able to spend on various beaches because I had not thought of it as a beach holiday, in spite of being so close to the ocean at all times. I also notice that food is a costly item!
But I can definitely see us doing this sort of holiday, and your report really brought the opportunities offered to life in a very enjoyable way.
Old 29 Apr 22, 09:52 PM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Leelsisy View Post
This is a very good trip report, thanks for taking the time to write it. What really struck me was how much time you were able to spend on various beaches because I had not thought of it as a beach holiday, in spite of being so close to the ocean at all times. I also notice that food is a costly item!
But I can definitely see us doing this sort of holiday, and your report really brought the opportunities offered to life in a very enjoyable way.
I'm so sorry I have only just seen this comment!
Thank you so much for reading along, still to this day, California is by far my favourite holiday of all time. There is SO much to see and do for all ages.
We love the beaches so wanted to visit as many as we could and I think we covered quite a variety of them.
The food and hotel costs though are extreme so it's definitely not an every year destination!
If you ever do decide to go and need any help or recommendations then do just PM me

IG - alicialanesmith
smithlane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Oct 22, 08:24 PM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
What a fabulous trip. I’ve really enjoyed reading this. Tentatively looking at a West Coast trip. First one so found this really helpful. Thank you
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 22, 06:09 PM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by gjdjud View Post
What a fabulous trip. I’ve really enjoyed reading this. Tentatively looking at a West Coast trip. First one so found this really helpful. Thank you
Thank you so much George, I can highly recommend California to anyone! If you need any hints or tips or have any questions please just shout. I’ll be looking forward to reading your trippie if you get there, no pressure 😉

IG - alicialanesmith
smithlane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List