Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 12 Nov 19, 02:04 PM  
Link to this Post
rosiebun3
Apprentice Imagineer

rosiebun3's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 4
MVMCP 14 th

we are going to the MVMCP on the 14 th
I gather that as the 8 th was a wash out people have been given the chance to go again. I am presuming that will make the 14 th extra busy.
So a few questions
I know people queue early for the popular meet and greets but I have also seen that some haven’t started photos until 7 - the official start of the party.
Has anyone been this year and can confirm this. I know in previous years they started photos earlier.
I want to see 7 dwarves, Moana and Mary Poppins and Bert. Thinking in that order as I’m guessing that 7 dwarves will be most popular. Any thoughts on this?
We have the ultimate tickets too so plan to be there from about 3
Old 12 Nov 19, 02:38 PM  
Link to this Post
sprocket
Imagineer

Anyone with a MVMCP ticket can enter the park from 4pm.
They are still limited to the number of people that they can allow into the event. People may be given the option to go again, but may choose not to or choose different days. Currently the 14th have lots of availability.
MVMCP is planned around being busy and your visiting on one of the most off peak dates.
Aug 2017 - RPR & AKL, Oct 2019 - HRH & BC
Oct 2022 - RPR, Poly & AKL
sprocket is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Nov 19, 02:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
The 8th was sold out and boy did you know it was. I think most of us took the refund as many had come for jersey week/veterans weekend but expect it to be busy anyway as many will want a rerun . It’s hard to say this year as most of the meets were either cancelled or moved inside if the could. We also didn’t get the welcome cookie either so make sure you get that. I would also grab a good spot for the fireworks . They sounded amazing and what we saw of them through the smoke were really spectacular . We are hoping someone films them again so we can watch them properly. Def do space mountain , jingle cruise and Tomorrowland speedway but these had long queues despite the rain . Forget the trails , the hot chocolate is ok but the rest pretty meh, the pretzels were really dry and there’s only so many cookies you can eat. This is the one part of the party that I think is dire compared to the Halloween one .
Yacht club / Bahama bay oct/Nov 2019 , poly
Nov 2022 boulder ridge, Polynesian , AOA and Bahama bay
Sept 24 POFQ
Mexy02 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Nov 19, 01:26 PM  
Link to this Post
rosiebun3
Apprentice Imagineer

rosiebun3's Reviews
Hoping someone went last night and will feedback.
Agree that the cookies aren’t going to be worth the wait.
Old 14 Nov 19, 04:21 AM  
Link to this Post
pinkstargirl
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by rosiebun3 View Post
Hoping someone went last night and will feedback.
Agree that the cookies aren’t going to be worth the wait.
I don't think I waited for any cookies on Monday night. A couple of lines, yes, but constantly moving. The cocoa and apple 'cider' (apple juice) were good, the eggnog was horrible and I didn't try the grape Fanta that was on offer. Wasn't a fan of the pretzel.
pinkstargirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Nov 19, 01:37 PM  
Link to this Post
rosiebun3
Apprentice Imagineer

rosiebun3's Reviews
Originally Posted by pinkstargirl View Post
I don't think I waited for any cookies on Monday night. A couple of lines, yes, but constantly moving. The cocoa and apple 'cider' (apple juice) were good, the eggnog was horrible and I didn't try the grape Fanta that was on offer. Wasn't a fan of the pretzel.
Thanks for your reply
Looking forward to tonight’s party
Old 17 Nov 19, 12:18 PM  
Link to this Post
rosiebun3
Apprentice Imagineer

rosiebun3's Reviews
So at the party Thursday 14th. Arrived by 16.30 as had to wait for 2nd bus from resort as everyone travelling in for the party, factor this in to your timings.
Given party band on entering and area to the right of the park open for photos.
Jack and Sally opened early for photos from 16.00 but other characters not out until later. We queued for 7 dwarves from 17.00 until 18.15 when they came out. We were about 10 back in the line.
All other characters were a short wait.
Princesses all meeting with their princes, Belle in her Christmas dress, Bert and Mary and Moana. We met all these. There was also characters from Zootopia, captain Jack and Santa but we didn’t meet any of them
Cookies all prepacked so easy to collect to eat later. Drinks were only ok, sometimes the hot cocoa was only just warm, the apple cider was juice and the egg nog was odd. The warm snow man pretzels were good but some dipping sauce would have made them better. There was still cups of water available around the park if you needed it.
Wasn’t overly impressed with the party merchandise.
we had planned to see the 2nd parade but due to bad positioning we were stuck by splash mountain so couldn’t cross and watched the parade from there. This was fortunate as the 2nd parade was cancelled due to rain.
The fireworks were good but not spectacular IMO not as good as wishes and the projections on the castle were not as good as HEA.
Enjoyed our evening but not sure it was good value for money at $99 dollars each. Is
Would definitely book this if you haven’t been but I think this wasn’t one we would repeat.