Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 15 Nov 19, 06:31 AM  
Link to this Post

We have had Disney and Universal 14 day tickets on the same trip. It is a bit of a waste so we have only done it once and I certainly would not have done that if it were a budget trip. I think you need to decide if there is a budget or not, if there isn’t, go for it,
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Nov 19, 08:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinklebell
Very Serious Dibber

I would recommend IOA and US, so much variety there and well worth the money, I used to go to Seaworld until I saw the documentary Blackfish and after that will never go there again nor Busch Gardens, but I appreciate everyone is entitled to their own opinion on this. We have done 3 weeks once and will be doing 3 weeks again next year. It is fabulous.
Tinklebell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Nov 19, 08:16 PM  
Link to this Post
caro
Excited about Disney

We do one holiday Disney (usually 2 weeks) and the next year Universal and SeaWorld Parks (have fit in to one week October half term twice). Busch Gardens is one of my favourites. The budget rarely fits all parks in one trip. I'd rather go every year and do it this way

You have to make your own mind up about the whole Blackfish debacle, but you only need to see the fantastic conservation work done by SeaWorld to know that you do not need to feel any guilt supporting this fantastic organisation.
caro is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Nov 19, 08:18 PM  
Link to this Post
3disneykids
Imagineer

Thanks everyone by budget I meant I wanted that part of the trip to be cheaper...so a cheaper hotel...as we will be paying for flights anyway for the other part of our trip so we see the first part as a bonus part if that makes sense (not sure it even makes sense to me lol
It would be treated as 2 separate holidays so the Disney part and and the I -drive part ...I saw that there would be 'cheap' seaworld tickets which were swaying me but they haven't transpired and my flights have gone up so I will have to wait until I secure flights to decide the length of the trip...
3disneykids is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List