Notices

View Poll Results: Should i cut my long hair short?
Yes-it's falling out,it's breaking,it will be easier 136 80.00%
No-tying it back is easy,o/h likes it 34 20.00%
Voters: 170. You may not vote on this poll

Old 8 Jun 19, 10:44 AM  
Link to this Post
8gotoWDW
Having Dinner with Goofy

Mobile

Thanks for posting this I too am having the same dilemma so interesting to read everyone's thoughts.
Perimenopause is playing havoc with my body (and mind) and om having to wash my hair every day to look and feel presentable for work (today it's tied back in a ponytail as am out in the fresh air for DS's hobby)

I really like that first picture and think it's a good compromise for going shorter but not too short.
8gotoWDW is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jun 19, 11:49 AM  
Link to this Post
Princesa
Imagineer

Mobile

I like long hair but only if it is in brilliant condition, healthy hair always looks better and it doesn’t matter how long it is.
Princesa is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jun 19, 06:47 PM  
Link to this Post
JLH
Imagineer

well today I cut mine , it has been just below shoulder length for years and years and years. I have to always tie it back for work and it is falling out a lot so I thought get it cut. I went for a jaw length bob , at first I wasn't sure but now I love it but just hope I can mange to get it to look the same when I come to style it . It does look so much healthier and have already been told it makes me look younger which cant be a bad thing !
Old 19 Jun 19, 05:01 PM  
Link to this Post
duchy
Imagineer

Mines similar to yours long and wavy. Mine gets dry due to my dodgy thyroid but as I have a low hairline I find shorter never feels right at the back so keep it at shoulder length. I do find keeping on top of the thickness with regular trims and layering really does make it much more manageable.
duchy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List