Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 2 Nov 19, 01:00 PM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I really enjoyed the last episode too, I feel Noah and Helen are finally in a better place.
Looking forward to watching them tie up everything with the last episode

IG - alicialanesmith
smithlane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Nov 19, 02:39 PM  
Link to this Post
nasty
Imagineer

I think the best episodes are when Noah, Helen and all the family are in them including her mother 😂.
I’ve missed Cole being in this one ☹️ but I’ve really enjoyed this season so far. Really sad it’s coming to an end.
nasty is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Nov 19, 11:06 AM  
Link to this Post
Rebelrebel
Imagineer

I was not so sure of the last episode although the trek away from the fire was through Noah's eyes. I hope it is not going to be them getting bad together as Helen deserves so much better.
Rebelrebel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Nov 19, 12:05 PM  
Link to this Post
lovinit
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

I'm gutted this is finishing!
But also not a fan of the future Joanie bits.
lovinit is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Nov 19, 05:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Vanillapod
Imagineer

Mobile

We only started on it last night so I haven’t read the most recent posts in this thread.
The Joanie bit is annoying me.
I hate how writers feel the need to do ridiculous stuff to imply it’s the future.
The drugs bottle, really?!

Anyway, we’re enjoying the rest. I cried a couple of times during the Vic scenes 😢

Our 2015 Food Trip Report http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=891973
Vanillapod is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Nov 19, 08:06 PM  
Link to this Post
swiper
VIP Dibber

I can’t get my head round the Joanie bits, it took me a bit to grasp what was going on. Didn’t think it needed the futuristic bit!
swiper is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Nov 19, 10:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Mrs dee
Imagineer

Yes it was confusing with the Joanie bit but makes sense now and I wonder if it will finish in the future showing Joanie meeting Noah ? And seeing who Noah is with ? And if the truth about Alison will come out
Mrs dee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Nov 19, 10:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Rebelrebel
Imagineer

I'd like to see justice for Alison also seeing Whitney married, she has turned into a lovely young woman.
Rebelrebel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Nov 19, 12:48 AM  
Link to this Post
Mrs dee
Imagineer

Mobile

Ok I won’t say anything in case no one has seen it yet but omg ! I don’t think I’ve ever felt the way I feel right now at the end of a show. Yes I wanted to see something in particular which I didn’t but all in all heart wrenching end of a story. I actually think this may be one of my most favourite shows ever
And too many canary/Balearic island visits to list
Mrs dee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Nov 19, 08:56 PM  
Link to this Post
lovinit
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Mrs dee View Post
Ok I won’t say anything in case no one has seen it yet but omg ! I don’t think I’ve ever felt the way I feel right now at the end of a show. Yes I wanted to see something in particular which I didn’t but all in all heart wrenching end of a story. I actually think this may be one of my most favourite shows ever
I agree. What a great emotional ending. Love, love, love this whole series.
lovinit is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List