Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 28 Oct 19, 04:19 AM  
Link to this Post
tinker82
Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by beckstrous View Post
Hi all - if I am planning to get an annual pass in Summer 2020 but would love to do the half marathon in September, when should I book for the race? I clicked the "you can now book your bib only" on the DLP website but it went to a 404. So I am a bit confused...is it just the packages that are available now?
At this stage you are only able to book a package x

The website isn't updated very often unfortunately - I get most info from groups on facebook! (Have a look at the group rundisney Paris fans)

Bib only sales usually open in 'spring' which I think was around April last year? (Though the date kept changing due to website problems!) You need to be ready on the day of release as they go quick!
tinker82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Oct 19, 09:14 AM  
Link to this Post
beckstrous
Helping Mickey

Mobile

Thank you very much - will keep a close eye on the websites and Facebook!
beckstrous is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Oct 19, 04:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Hodgsonfamily
Helping Mickey

Hi

Just to let you all know you can now book your package and bibs online, as I did this yesterday afternoon. I was surprised it gave me the option to add the bibs onto the package as I was going to ring up but the option was there. So we got half board and 100€ gift card, I’m so excited as this is something I’ve wanted to do for a couple of years

Sarah
Hodgsonfamily is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Oct 19, 10:37 PM  
Link to this Post
pinkstargirl
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

My friend booked our trip last week, a very similar trip to this year's! Thurs-Mon in the Sequoia, 36k challenge for all 4 of us, half board plus (we have three restaurants planned for dinner already!) Park tickets and the €100 gift card. I'm pretty sure we will have another 2 join us but they always book their own stuff.
Now to decide if I want to fly or get the Eurostar!
pinkstargirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Oct 19, 10:44 AM  
Link to this Post
OJones
First POST

Signed up for the package with the (always wanted to do a Disney Run) 5K, 10K and Half late Sunday night and somehow missed the 36k Challenge option! Can they amend this, or is any point?
OJones is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Oct 19, 12:00 PM  
Link to this Post
dav220588
Imagineer

Originally Posted by OJones View Post
Signed up for the package with the (always wanted to do a Disney Run) 5K, 10K and Half late Sunday night and somehow missed the 36k Challenge option! Can they amend this, or is any point?
I'd call them and have it changed to the 36k. You get two more medals if you do the challenge as opposed to just buying the individual races!
dav220588 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Oct 19, 01:28 PM  
Link to this Post
tinker82
Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by OJones View Post
Ring them asap & change to the 36k! 5 t'shirts & 5 medals instead of 3 plus with the 36k bib you only need 1 space on a photopass!
tinker82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List