Notices
Beyond the Parks Attractions that are not covered by the main Theme Parks.

Old 10 Nov 19, 10:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Starlet
Excited about Disney

Mobile Evenings in Orlando?(here now)

Hello

So we are here now. Just wondering if there's any evening shows that I may not know about (only have universal 3 Park tickets and discovery cove ultimate)

Also we've visited longhorns steakhouse and it was a big hit for my fussy fam any more suggestions that are similar price range?

I was very clued up for Disney 2 years ago and loved the evening shows is there just not as much (to plan for) without Disney tickets?

Also I'll be leaving endless summer on weds 20th if anyone would like our cutlery and toaster!

Thanks in advance

Ps first time doing anything but Disney and the rides are amazing! So impressed. Shows at seaworld were sooo good too. Didn't expect the coasters to be so good there too!
Starlet is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Nov 19, 10:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Loobylou_82
Imagineer

You could always have a wander round Disney Springs. There are a few bars there with live music on at night. You don't have to go in them , you can sit outside and hear the music. Plenty of eating choices. You can even get on the river boats and wander round a couple of the disney hotels. There is a bowling alley too, if you fancy that.
Loobylou_82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Nov 19, 10:37 PM  
Link to this Post
dreamadream
Imagineer

Have you been down to old town? We have read good things about the haunted house there and kids looking forward to it!
dreamadream is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Nov 19, 10:37 PM  
Link to this Post
jdouds
Imagineer

Hi you could check out the boardwalk as well
jdouds is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Nov 19, 11:53 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandoamber
Imagineer

We did the blue man group show at CityWalk last month. It was excellent. There’s a box office next to the Hard Rock Cafe (although our tickets were from Floridatix so we just had to collect them).
orlandoamber is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Nov 19, 12:00 AM  
Link to this Post
captain-codeye
Imagineer

captain-codeye's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
We like a late night flood lit game of crazy golf, winter land is nice in the dark.
captain-codeye is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Nov 19, 01:51 AM  
Link to this Post
WonkyTrout
Excited about Disney

Big fan of Longhorns, Bahama Breeze and TGI Fridays (easy and not too bad on wallet).

We have been to Medievil Times a long time ago (poor)

Family enjoyed Capone's Dinner show, long time ago now, don't know if still there. I'm a fussy eater and managed this one (I don't do buffet's usually)
WonkyTrout is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Nov 19, 02:10 AM  
Link to this Post
willow
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Starlet View Post
Hello

So we are here now. Just wondering if there's any evening shows that I may not know about (only have universal 3 Park tickets and discovery cove ultimate)

Also we've visited longhorns steakhouse and it was a big hit for my fussy fam any more suggestions that are similar price range?

I was very clued up for Disney 2 years ago and loved the evening shows is there just not as much (to plan for) without Disney tickets?

Also I'll be leaving endless summer on weds 20th if anyone would like our cutlery and toaster!

Thanks in advance

Ps first time doing anything but Disney and the rides are amazing! So impressed. Shows at seaworld were sooo good too. Didn't expect the coasters to be so good there too!
The Harry Potter night time projection show on the castle. We did the one at Halloween and it was great. Might be selected nights only but I’m not sure.
We thought Logan’s was really good. Kids might like it as there is a bucket of monkey nuts on the table and you throw the empty shells on the floor!
Mini golf? Plenty around either 192 or IDrive area.

Drive around Celebration if you have a car. some houses might be done up for Christmas already.

My cousin and his two boys enjoyed going to the cinema at Disney Springs.

Indian Creek 2004,Radison 2005
Indian Creek 2007,Calabry Park 2009
Lake Wilson Preserve 2011,2013, 2015,2016,2017,2018, 2019,2020
willow is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Nov 19, 03:15 PM  
Link to this Post
scoobydooby
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Fun Spot in Kissimmee. Large wooden coaster looks fun in the dark. Also one of those swing things. Terrifying.
Old 11 Nov 19, 03:18 PM  
Link to this Post
returnplanning
Imagineer

Originally Posted by captain-codeye View Post
We like a late night flood lit game of crazy golf, winter land is nice in the dark.
Do you mean Summer Winterland (the Disney course)? What are the opening hours like?