Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 16 Nov 19, 02:08 AM  
Link to this Post
82lcm
Trying for More Ears

Mobile

Thank you for sharing, I had been looking out for this deal but hadn’t received an email. All booked, so excited! I’m assuming you can add a cabana on later? Are these worth the money?
82lcm is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 19, 07:23 AM  
Link to this Post
MillyMoo
Imagineer

Mobile

Thank you for sharing the link. We could have saved so much money by waiting, I said to dh about the black friday sale but he was convinced the day we wanted would end up being booked up, so said we should just go ahead and book! 🙄
MillyMoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 19, 08:48 AM  
Link to this Post
jlbf06
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Thank you for sharing, I’m not sure if I’m doing something wrong though, the calendar indicates a 40% discount in December but it’s only taking off 20%.
jlbf06 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 19, 09:11 AM  
Link to this Post
Lucky23
Excited about Disney

Mobile

I’m thinking of booking for Saturday 29th August - this is towards the end of our holiday as we are on site at Disney the first week so don’t want it then. Also staying for one night at hard rock beginning of sept. If weather is bad, it would give us the Sunday, wed, thurs before we fly home. Is that enough time to rearrange ( just wanted it on a Saturday as other parks might be busy then, or do we go the thurs 27th/ fri 28th? ) thanks
Lucky23 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 19, 10:05 AM  
Link to this Post
sandshal
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Lucky23 View Post
I’m thinking of booking for Saturday 29th August - this is towards the end of our holiday as we are on site at Disney the first week so don’t want it then. Also staying for one night at hard rock beginning of sept. If weather is bad, it would give us the Sunday, wed, thurs before we fly home. Is that enough time to rearrange ( just wanted it on a Saturday as other parks might be busy then, or do we go the thurs 27th/ fri 28th? ) thanks
I’d have thought that’d be fine

sandshal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 19, 10:21 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by 82lcm View Post
Thank you for sharing, I had been looking out for this deal but hadn’t received an email. All booked, so excited! I’m assuming you can add a cabana on later? Are these worth the money?
I dont think a cabana is worth it unless you have someone in your group who really isn't going to do much other than sit on a sunbed...it is such a full day with so much to do ,we were in the water most of the spare time we had & could have down with a few extra hours!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 19, 10:39 AM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

Only 25% off for our dates (July 2020 or beginning of August)
Do you think any further discounts? Or offers ?
Gutted it’s so expensive
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 19, 10:54 AM  
Link to this Post
Robpuguk
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

Mobile

The dates we needed in April 2020 don’t seem to have discounts now so assuming they have sold out! We did the dolphin swim last year so not fussed on needing it this time.

Ended up booking with travel republic for April 5th ultimate with no swim for £668 for 4 people. Actually cheaper than discovery cove themselves. Gutted I weren’t quick enough this year!

Still a good deal considering the 14 day access to the other parks is part of it.
Robpuguk is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 19, 11:16 AM  
Link to this Post
TheHughesCrew
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Lucky23 View Post
This is the exact reason I booked the Wednesday. There was so much rain this year that I was paranoid I wouldn't be able to rebook if I left it until the 29th.

The way I looked at it was that I'd rather have a busy day in another park than miss discovery cove...

ETA, I think you'll be fine, we leave Orlando on the 30th!

Edited at 11:17 AM.
TheHughesCrew is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Nov 19, 04:41 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsjacksparrow
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by TheHughesCrew View Post
This is the exact reason I booked the Wednesday. There was so much rain this year that I was paranoid I wouldn't be able to rebook if I left it until the 29th.

The way I looked at it was that I'd rather have a busy day in another park than miss discovery cove...

ETA, I think you'll be fine, we leave Orlando on the 30th!

I've just done exactly the same. Would've preferred the Saturday but didn't want to take the chance on not being able to re-book as we fly home on 1st September. Fingers crossed for good weather on the Wednesday!
mrsjacksparrow is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List