Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 16 Nov 19, 11:07 AM  
Link to this Post
litleonesdaddy
Trying for More Ears

Hi we flew on TUI`s 787 in premium and we have never had a better flight , Sanford is a lot smaller and less busy and we also felt less jet lag afterwards all in all win win
litleonesdaddy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 19, 11:16 AM  
Link to this Post
walden64
Imagineer

walden64's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
We normally travel with Virgin but over the last couple of years TUI have had some great prices for PE and I wouldn’t hesitate booking with them again. I love the Dreamliner, the food in TUI PE is definitely better than Virgin, the baggage allowance is not as good as Virgin for PE but you can increase it if required.
We travelled with BA in premium economy a few weeks ago for the first time and it was no where near the standard of TUI and Virgin.

With its own pool, jacuzzi, internet, games room and backing onto wonderful conservation and wetlands area, it is a great choice for families. Just a couple of minutes from Championsgate

Full details can be found at www.orlando-villa-westhaven.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/sunshineviewfloridavilla

walden64 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 19, 12:48 PM  
Link to this Post
fredflintstone
Imagineer

fredflintstone's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Boyle73 View Post
Thank you, a bit of research on the web has brought up a lot of horror stories.

We have flipped a coin and decided to go with Vs from Man, just trying now to decide whether to go to MCO direct or TPA via Atlanta.

Thank you again to everyone for their advice, it’s been helpful and much appreciated.

Lesley
Or mix it up a bit. Into MCO on way out, and Man from TPA via ATL onm way home.
fredflintstone is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 19, 04:18 PM  
Link to this Post
CinemaMan
Apprentice Imagineer

All Tui flights into Sanford are Dreamliner planes, We Normally go into sanford. nice relaxing drive down only takes about 45 mins to disney property, never had a bad flight with Tui
Old 16 Nov 19, 05:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Boyle73
Imagineer

Mobile

We’ve booked the TUI flight as even with premium it was a £500 saving over the BA flight.

Would have preferred a Tampa flight for the short drive to Clearwater however the saving will go towards park tickets.

Thanks again!
Old 16 Nov 19, 05:23 PM  
Link to this Post
tapley
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by CinemaMan View Post
All Tui flights into Sanford are Dreamliner planes, We Normally go into sanford. nice relaxing drive down only takes about 45 mins to disney property, never had a bad flight with Tui
I would always take TUI PE over Virgin PE
and Sanford immigration above MCO
tapley is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 19, 05:31 PM  
Link to this Post
notorious
Earning More Ears

I am also affected. I was originally booked Man-Phi-Tpa and the reverse back with BA on Amercan Airlines. I’d booked premium economy and reserved seats both ways free of charge. After an hour on the phone I now have switched to Man-Lhr, Lgw to Mco in world traveller plus at no charge. I also refused to pay for seats which you have to if you want to pick them now at a cost of around £700 for a party of 5. The lady on the phone waived the cost of the seat booking. Only pain now is making our way between Gatwick and Heathrow on both legs of our journey. Although this is out of BA’s control this is now 2 bad experiences in 2 bookings so in future I’ll look to book with someone else.
notorious is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 19, 05:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Boyle73
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by notorious View Post
I am also affected. I was originally booked Man-Phi-Tpa and the reverse back with BA on Amercan Airlines. I’d booked premium economy and reserved seats both ways free of charge. After an hour on the phone I now have switched to Man-Lhr, Lgw to Mco in world traveller plus at no charge. I also refused to pay for seats which you have to if you want to pick them now at a cost of around £700 for a party of 5. The lady on the phone waived the cost of the seat booking. Only pain now is making our way between Gatwick and Heathrow on both legs of our journey. Although this is out of BA’s control this is now 2 bad experiences in 2 bookings so in future I’ll look to book with someone else.
I was really disappointed as was looking forward to flying the AA Dreamliner and PE looked fab. It was also DH’s first indirect trip so he’s not keen on trying it again.

Glad your sorted too!