Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 21 Nov 19, 08:12 PM  
Link to this Post
arkv1lla
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 13

Made me chuckle

Sandra
arkv1lla is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Nov 19, 12:03 AM  
Link to this Post
Big Jim
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by duchy View Post
The one person I feel sorry for is Beatrice , no doubt her wedding will be hurriedly changed to a quieter wedding abroad.
As for the Queen I think Andrew has always being her weak spot , I do feel sorry for her too actually.
Harry and Meghan must be heaving a sigh of relief the press actually have a “bad royal” to go after now.
I agree it's sad Beatrice has to suffer for this. Her sister had the big Royal Wedding and hers will be under wraps through no fault of her own.
Big Jim is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Nov 19, 12:12 AM  
Link to this Post
Smilesonfaces
Imagineer

Smilesonfaces's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Big Jim View Post
I agree it's sad Beatrice has to suffer for this. Her sister had the big Royal Wedding and hers will be under wraps through no fault of her own.
Maybe Beatrice and her fiancé will actually get the wedding they want. You never know they may have wanted a quiet family wedding and had to go along with her vulgar parents wish for a big flashy affair.
Smilesonfaces is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Nov 19, 01:47 AM  
Link to this Post
Pinchy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Smilesonfaces View Post
Maybe Beatrice and her fiancé will actually get the wedding they want. You never know they may have wanted a quiet family wedding and had to go along with her vulgar parents wish for a big flashy affair.
Maybe they can have it in Pizza Express. It will certainly be a day that no one will forget.
Pinchy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Nov 19, 03:51 AM  
Link to this Post
duchy
Imagineer

She was quoted at her engagement saying she’d loved to have got married in Italy but expected it to be at Windsor.
duchy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Nov 19, 09:06 AM  
Link to this Post
cornishfrogboy
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by duchy View Post
It is, but far harder to prove. If he as seems likely also availed himself of hospitality in the US with girls under 18 as well , it opens a whole new avenue to explore.
Going after him (or anyone else) on the grounds of the girl’s ages is far more reliable (and likely to lead to further charges from information obtained from that investigation) .
What is so damning is how this situation with very young girls and their (at best) sexual exploitation was brushed away by the authorities in both the UK and US. unwilling to take on figures of influence.
It’s not just the protection of Andrew but others who were given a wide berth by the authorities because of their “influence”. These parties were were by all accounts well attended in London , there’s a lot more to come out.
I agree. There are more holes in Andrews story than Jim Royles string vest and as a former DC, I would love to have interviewed him under caution, before a thorough investigation into his account. Decent questions were asked, but the replies were never adequately challenged.

People often ask why our Royal Family keeps a haughty distance from us ‘commoners’ and this matter gives a very clear indication of exactly why. Andrew has lowered himself to public level and therefore public scrutiny. In so doing, he has caused enormous damage to ‘the family’. Charles may well feel vindicated in his own approach.

Whilst the Woking Pizza Express alibi is woeful in the extreme, as others have said, rape due to the trafficking element of the girls position would be impossible to prove without admission of knowledge. To blow that alibi would simply show that he tells lies.

I would be more interested in his accounts of his time in the US, particularly New York. It would seem that he has many unaccounted for hours out there and the former UK Ambassador has no recollection of ‘putting him up’. That is where I feel that Andrews real issues lie.. has he committed what would be Criminal Offences under US law?

I believe that Andrew will ‘lie low’ and for years if necessary. I would be astonished if he visited the USA under any circumstances without an absolute guarantee of free passage home. He may be arrestable, should he step foot there. The FBI may be holding evidence of which we have no knowledge and in any case, it is suspected that Epstein filmed visits of ‘guests’ for insurance purposes. Where is Ghislaine Maxwell. Ghislaine is the daughter of the criminal Robert Maxwell. She may feel a need to do a ‘deal’ with the FBI?

I am no expert in extradition, but believe (not know) that for it to occur, the suspect must have committed an offence that is recognisable in the law of both the home nation (UK) and that requesting the extradition. If so, then it may a non starter. In addition, I am not sure if his position merits Diplomatic Protection. I feel sure that a lawyer Dibber could clarify on both.

I do believe that the Police have avoided involvement and if so, that cannot be right. I believe that his ‘status’, real or imagined may have protected him from any meaningful investigation.

2005 onwards.. lots of times!

Index of all my Trip and Pretrip reports..https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...6#post15662196

Edited at 11:22 AM.
cornishfrogboy is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Nov 19, 05:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Minnie18
Imagineer

Mobile

I was also thinking about Beetroot and how many RSVP will come back with a sorry we can't attend message.

That whole branch of "The Firm" will be social paharanas (?sp)
Minnie18 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Nov 19, 05:09 PM  
Link to this Post
marypoppins38
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Minnie18 View Post
I was also thinking about Beetroot and how many RSVP will come back with a sorry we can't attend message.

That whole branch of "The Firm" will be social paharanas (?sp)
I will never be able to look at those two and not think 'Beetroot and Aubergine' ever again!
marypoppins38 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Nov 19, 05:10 PM  
Link to this Post
duchy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by laurad107 View Post
I wouldn’t waste my sympathy on beatrices wedding. It will still be more lavish than any of us could ever imagine. Save your sympathies for the vulnerable young girls whose innocence was taken by Epstein and co.
For me, I’m capable of sympathy for both.
I don’t believe in judging people on their parent’s actions but their own !
The worst that can be said about the princesses is they have awful taste in hats !
To have a father accused of vile acts with young girls the same age that they were at the time must be dreadful.

Edited at 05:14 PM.
duchy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Nov 19, 05:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Minnie18
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by marypoppins38 View Post
I will never be able to look at those two and not think 'Beetroot and Aubergine' ever again!
Oh I know, me also 🤣😂

For me thats the line of the year on the Dibb 😂🤣😂
Minnie18 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List