Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 16 Nov 19, 11:28 PM  
Link to this Post
hilz22
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Loulou127 View Post
I saw some of the interview this morning, the convenience reason doesn’t ring true, it was in New York, it’s not like there’s not many hotels he could have stayed in, I think he’s just digging himself into a bigger hole personally, the Queen must be fuming at the moment with this and Harry and Meghans antics!

I said this earlier she will be about to explode! Phillip would definitely be exploding but I don’t think he is well enough!

'Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do' -just saying
hilz22 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 19, 11:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Lindaelaine
Imagineer

Originally Posted by hilz22 View Post
I said this earlier she will be about to explode! Phillip would definitely be exploding but I don’t think he is well enough!
I think poor old Liz has had her fair share of family embarrassment, her husband Philip's several affairs, her sister Margaret constantly disgraced herself, Andrew and Fergie's strange relationship, Charles and his mistress Camilla while he was married to Diana, Harry and his embarrassing capers and now his wife dictating to the household , this with Andrew is the icing on the cake on another level, the saving grace is William and Kate, unless of course they have just managed to avoid the press intrusion of something that they wouldn't want out there in the public domain .
Aug 2018...Westridge. Aug 2019... Miami & Solterra Resort
Lindaelaine is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Nov 19, 12:04 AM  
Link to this Post
formosagirl
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Lindaelaine View Post
I think poor old Liz has had her fair share of family embarrassment, her husband Philip's several affairs, her sister Margaret constantly disgraced herself, Andrew and Fergie's strange relationship, Charles and his mistress Camilla while he was married to Diana, Harry and his embarrassing capers and now his wife dictating to the household , this with Andrew is the icing on the cake on another level, the saving grace is William and Kate, unless of course they have just managed to avoid the press intrusion of something that they wouldn't want out there in the public domain .
I'm pretty sure there is a strong rumour Will cheated on Kate with one of her friends.

Looking forward to watching the interview. I've no reason to believe the victim is lying, but unfortunately dont think she will get justice in this case
Old 17 Nov 19, 12:10 AM  
Link to this Post
Lindaelaine
Imagineer

Originally Posted by formosagirl View Post
I'm pretty sure there is a strong rumour Will cheated on Kate with one of her friends.

Looking forward to watching the interview. I've no reason to believe the victim is lying, but unfortunately dont think she will get justice in this case
I know they split up for a while, I was quite disappointed as I liked Kate and was glad they got back together , hadn't realised there were rumours of him cheating though .
Lindaelaine is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Nov 19, 12:30 AM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
Being a devils advocate when Kate and William split up if he did sleep with another Lady it wasn't cheating as they weren't an item.

With regard to Prince Andrew I have no idea where the truth lies in this case so am keeping my powder dry regarding a comment until evidence is forthcoming. All we currently have is rumour and innuendo.

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Nov 19, 12:50 AM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Lindaelaine View Post
I know they split up for a while, I was quite disappointed as I liked Kate and was glad they got back together , hadn't realised there were rumours of him cheating though .
Rumours are of something much more recent Linda.
EssexSue is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Nov 19, 12:53 AM  
Link to this Post
Lindaelaine
Imagineer

Originally Posted by EssexSue View Post
Rumours are of something much more recent Linda.
Oh I had no idea, it appears rife throughout the family then .
Old 17 Nov 19, 01:07 AM  
Link to this Post
Lisbon
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
The thing with prince Andrew is he seems to have a fantastic memory for somethings , "Epstein never had a camera in his hand, I never went to that floor, I was doing this on a specific date" etc etc

"But I cant remember meeting this woman" - unless it was one of many maybe

Then he had no knowledge of girls giving massages or him having a foot massage by a young girl at one point but then didn't believe that the girls who gave massages were trafficked

Interesting thing on WhatsApp and twitter - an American journalist said she had this storey 3 years ago but was not allowed to run with it as The Palace started lots of threats including things like no interviews with Will and Kate.

Rob
Lisbon is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Nov 19, 07:53 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Chair1519 View Post
If I have had an intimate relationship with a 17 year old girl on three separate occasions when I was 50, I'm pretty sure I would remember it.
The photo was allegedly taken in 2001, so Andrew was nowhere near 50. Still far too old for a 17 year old of course, but all I can see is them standing there fully clothed. I think if you want to accuse somebody of something that you really have no clue about, that there is no need to exaggerate the age difference.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Nov 19, 08:14 AM  
Link to this Post
Dinglebert
Imagineer

Dinglebert's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Originally Posted by Claudette View Post
The photo was allegedly taken in 2001, so Andrew was nowhere near 50. Still far too old for a 17 year old of course, but all I can see is them standing there fully clothed. I think if you want to accuse somebody of something that you really have no clue about, that there is no need to exaggerate the age difference.
Bit unfair as when I heard the story I understood it to be set in 2010. Equally I didn't accuse him of anything. In fact I stated that if it was me I would would remember therefore so sould he. He states he doesn't remember. Therefore its down to one thing. Is is telling the truth? The issue is far bigger than the age difference. She was 17 at the time and as has been proven Jeffrey Epstein trafficked girls for sexual purposes. If he is lying then he would face charges in the US for child abuse.

However I will say this. In his interview he states that in 2010 he felt the need to fly to New York so he could personally meet with a man that he states he wasn't really friends with. A man just out of jail on child abuse charges so he could tell him why he couldn't meet with him. Therefore he flew thousands of miles to meet with someone to tell them he couldn't meet with him. He then spend the next four days in that persons house.

Edited at 08:56 AM.
Dinglebert is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List