Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Planning Disneyland California and West Coast Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 16 Mar 17, 08:10 PM  
Link to this Post
daytonababe
Imagineer

daytonababe's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
We've just driven past the Holiday Inn, it's about a 5 min drive to the strip with no traffic and probably a 15 min walk ? It brings you out near the Wynn so getting on for 30 mins to the Center strip .
daytonababe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Mar 17, 01:28 AM  
Link to this Post
tracynoe
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by daytonababe View Post
I think the view depends didn't bother the people I know who where there at the weekend but they were there 3 nights and at the race track all day and night they literally only slept there

It would bother me waking up to a brick wall every day as we're here for 8 days and I love natural light

If I were going to stay there I'd email beforehand and request a room with a view if possible do as much as I could to not look at a wall .
It's not good for everyone , granted. We was there a week and it didn't bother us. The brick wall is actually not an accurate description either to be honest. It's the white wall of the cosmo and really not that close , don't get me wrong , there is no view at all (well we could see the pool if we managed to move our necks into a very awkward position). It's just not as bad as the "brick wall" image that is conjured when mentioned. we wouldn't hesitate to stay again.
tracynoe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Mar 17, 01:34 AM  
Link to this Post
duchy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by daytonababe View Post
We've just driven past the Holiday Inn, it's about a 5 min drive to the strip with no traffic and probably a 15 min walk ? It brings you out near the Wynn so getting on for 30 mins to the Center strip .
Now you have to pay to park at the Strip hotels , that makes the Jockey Club a far better bet IMO.
duchy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Mar 17, 01:26 PM  
Link to this Post
JoS
Imagineer

Originally Posted by tracynoe View Post
It's not good for everyone , granted. We was there a week and it didn't bother us. The brick wall is actually not an accurate description either to be honest. It's the white wall of the cosmo and really not that close , don't get me wrong , there is no view at all (well we could see the pool if we managed to move our necks into a very awkward position). It's just not as bad as the "brick wall" image that is conjured when mentioned. we wouldn't hesitate to stay again.
I would actually rather have the Cosmo wall than some of the views I have had in other hotels... not vegas... of roof tops rubbish bins etc. At least its white and bright, just makes the room a little darker. We will stay again.
JoS is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List