Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 14 Apr 18, 08:51 AM  
Link to this Post
scottishvixen
slightly serious Dibber

Haven’t commented on every day, but have certainly read them all. Another amazing trip showing all the ups and downs with a toddler and what life brings. Loved it from start to finish and although I would love to stay at the BC one day, your report has given me food for thought. I always worry I would feel out of place at a resort like that and be ‘caught out’ so definitely something to chew on.

Thanks again for taking the time to write everything down and looking forward to the next one.
scottishvixen is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Apr 18, 10:54 AM  
Link to this Post
Dogwalker
VIP Dibber

Another wonderful trip report
It blows my mind how much time and effort that you put in to them!
Enjoy your next trip
Dogwalker is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Apr 18, 11:39 AM  
Link to this Post
lumosq102
Excited about Disney

This trip report has been a joy to read, thank you. but then they always are!

Its funny, we've stayed at Beach Club a few times and we have always come across morons but no where near as many as you have. Bad luck there.

The whole report makes me want to go back again at Christmas. Its such a gorgeous time to be there.

Wishing you a fantastic next trip!
lumosq102 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Apr 18, 04:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Pussycat Doll
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Thank you for taking the time to write your trippie. Who knows, maybe we'll see you over there depending how soon your next trip is!
Pussycat Doll is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Apr 18, 10:58 PM  
Link to this Post
tracynoe
Excited about Disney

Fantastic, I loved this report
tracynoe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Apr 18, 10:55 AM  
Link to this Post
BebeYorkshire
Apprentice Imagineer

I enjoyed reading this so much, as I always do your reports. I read the funny bits out to my husband, "proper scratchers" was a new one for us but I think we'll be using it from now on.

It's really lovely to see Marceline and her reactions to everything, as well as how you've adapted your trips to work now that you have a small person.

Thanks for putting in the time to post!
BebeYorkshire is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Apr 18, 11:08 AM  
Link to this Post
Poppycat
Imagineer

Poppycat's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Fabulous report again, loved reading each and every one and how you include everything, gripes and all.. Thank you for the time and effort you put into these.

Some fabulous photos too. And no, not too many

Looking forward to the next one.
Poppycat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Apr 18, 12:25 PM  
Link to this Post
fairyella
Getting Excited

Have absolutely loved reading your trip report. Our two children were 2 and 4 the first time we took them and your pics of Marceline with the characters remind me so much of when ours were little and the wonderful memories those pictures have. Thirteen years on and our two teenagers still love it 😊.
Thank you so much for sharing and I’m really looking forward to your next trip report 😊

Quality Inn Intl/Tradewinds St.Petes - July 1991
Delta Orlando/Adams Mark Clearwater - Sep 1993
Windsor Palms Villa - March 2005 & March 2006
Formosa Gardens Villa - April 2007
Sunset Ridge Villa/RPR - August 2012
Lake Buena Vista Resort/RPR - August 2015
Vista Cay Resort/HRH - August 2016 & August 2017
Oak Island Harbour Villa - August 2018
Rosen Pointe/Zota Beach Longboat Key- Feb 2019
Watersong Villa/RPR - July 2019, CSR -Sep 2020
fairyella is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Apr 18, 12:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Nobles@WDW
slightly serious Dibber

Another fab report, thanks for taking the time to post and share, it’s been a blast.
You have an absolutely georgeous daughter, what a joy she is.
Eagerly awaiting the next one 🤪
Travelodge Maingate East 1990, La Quinta Inn Lakeside 2004, Caribbean Beach Resort 2008, Old Key West Resort and Hard Rock Hotel 2011, Old Key West Resort and Hard Rock Hotel 2013 25th Wedding Anniversary Celebration Saratoga Springs Resort, Beach Club Villas and Anna Maria Island 2015 Saratoga Springs Resort September 2018
Nobles@WDW is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Apr 18, 03:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Bellesdream
slightly serious Dibber

What an amazing report. I have loved all of the pictures! They just bring it all to life again! I love how honest you are in the trip reports, you're honest when you have a disagreement but also about the fix of it too.

I found your reports of the Beach club really good as well, I have loved seeing how close you are to Epcot and how easy it is to pop there for the evening. Though the 'issues' you have highlighted with the CMs and other guests is really sad :-(

I cannot wait for the next trip report! :-)
Bellesdream is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List