Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 9 Jul 18, 12:23 AM  
Link to this Post
princess lola
Excited about Disney

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 52
Mobile Any trip reports Davy Crockett ?

Heading to Davy Crockett Ranch next Sept with my partner and my DD who will be 22 months ! Looking for some inspiration and basically some reading material to get us excited ! I’ve had a scan through DLP trippies to try and find some DCR ones but can’t seem to find any !
Any help greatly appreciated! Or even DLP trippies with young children so I can get some inspiration?
Thanks all xx
princess lola is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jul 18, 12:25 AM  
Link to this Post
wobblywibbly
Serious Dibber

take bug spray
wobblywibbly is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jul 18, 12:28 AM  
Link to this Post
princess lola
Excited about Disney

theDIBB Guidebook
Mobile

Originally Posted by wobblywibbly View Post
take bug spray
Oh no ! Really ? Is it that bad ? I generally don’t get bitten or am ok if I do but my OH is like a magnet 😂
princess lola is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jul 18, 09:19 PM  
Link to this Post
stace123
Having Dinner with Goofy

Mobile

We’re going in 20 days and I will be with my 9 year old and 20 months old girls, was just trying to decide if to do a trip report. 😊
stace123 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 18, 05:08 PM  
Link to this Post
princess lola
Excited about Disney

theDIBB Guidebook
Mobile

Originally Posted by stace123 View Post
We’re going in 20 days and I will be with my 9 year old and 20 months old girls, was just trying to decide if to do a trip report. 😊
Oh Stace123 please do ! I’d love to see what you make of it and how your 20 month old gets on ! Xxx
Old 16 Jul 18, 10:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Mac21
Looking for my Ears

Mobile

We got back yesterday from our first visit to DLP staying at Davy Crockett Ranch and had a great time. The cabins are pretty well equipped for what you need and we had enough space with 2 adults and 4 children although we really didn’t spend much time there as we were at the parks.
The DCR complex surprised us as we weren’t expecting much more than the cabins but there’s a play park, mini golf, a decent store, kiosk, saloon and soon to reopen restaurant and pool. We enjoyed the camp fire they had in the village after dark (well protected for young children.)
We made use of the Villages Nature day pass (which is given free while the DCR pool is being refurbished) and thoroughly enjoyed it - the aqualagoon is really impressive. numerous slide, activity pool and fantastic outdoor swimming which was beautiful in the warm weather.
We had the free standard half board package which gave us two options for breakfast either to pick up a take away breakfast from a hut located in each cabin area or from En Coulisse in the Studios, we did both for a bit of variety!
The new return road from Disney to DCR opened the day we arrived so the journey too and from the parks was straightforward and takes less than ten minutes each way. The only slight compliacation on the new return route was that they hadn’t removed the original long route direction signs which was confusing but hopefully that will all be sorted soon.
We’d definitely go back to DCR - hope you enjoy.
Mac21 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List