Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 17 Sep 19, 08:21 PM  
Link to this Post
JoJo88
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Minniebella View Post
I was online at 11am with my presale code and couldn’t manage to get any for London, it just said “no tickets available”
Will try my luck on Friday🤞🏼
That’s what happened to me but I kept retrying and eventually the tickets landed in my cart. I had two codes, wasted loads of time trying to get one to work, then tried the other which worked but no tickets available at first. Keep trying
JoJo88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Sep 19, 08:51 PM  
Link to this Post
dippiedawnie
Imagineer

Anyone got a spare code. Mine won't work no matter how many times I try 😡😡😡

WDW too many times to count
DL 1999
Paris 1996
dippiedawnie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Sep 19, 09:42 PM  
Link to this Post
honeybun1989
Imagineer

Originally Posted by dippiedawnie View Post
Anyone got a spare code. Mine won't work no matter how many times I try 😡😡😡
I managed to get tickets using this code ..

HELLAMEGA
honeybun1989 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Sep 19, 09:47 PM  
Link to this Post
dippiedawnie
Imagineer

Originally Posted by honeybun1989 View Post
I managed to get tickets using this code ..

HELLAMEGA
Thank you. Trying to get them for son for Xmas. I'm at home on Friday do can try again then if needed. They are already selling for huge amounts on Stubhub 😡

DL 1999
Paris 1996
dippiedawnie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Sep 19, 06:47 AM  
Link to this Post
honeybun1989
Imagineer

Mobile

Thank you. Trying to get them for son for Xmas. I'm at home on Friday do can try again then if needed. They are already selling for huge amounts on Stubhub 😡
Good luck, there are pre sales on all week!
I see that, it’s shocking!
honeybun1989 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Sep 19, 10:35 AM  
Link to this Post
wanye
Imagineer

argh. really torn now taylor swift has announced some festival dates including an empty gap on glasto weekend. been saying we were gonna look at going to glasto again this year after a 10 year break (i went every year apart from 99 between 95 and 2008)

ive registered for glasto, so think ill pick up hella mega tickets for huddersfield as well, and then sell them on if we get glasto tickets...

i'm assuming its just an evening gig, and not an all-day thing? havent decided if we want seats or standing... im thinking seats, but the only presale ones i saw were literally at the back of the arena (apart from ridiculous VIP tickets)

any thoughts? a lot of presales tend to just be allocated the crap seats at the back, and you have to wait for either an official venue presale, or the general sale to get half decent seats round the side that arent a football pitch away from the stage
wanye is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Sep 19, 10:47 AM  
Link to this Post
MickeysGirl
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by wanye View Post
argh. really torn now taylor swift has announced some festival dates including an empty gap on glasto weekend. been saying we were gonna look at going to glasto again this year after a 10 year break (i went every year apart from 99 between 95 and 2008)

ive registered for glasto, so think ill pick up hella mega tickets for huddersfield as well, and then sell them on if we get glasto tickets...

i'm assuming its just an evening gig, and not an all-day thing? havent decided if we want seats or standing... im thinking seats, but the only presale ones i saw were literally at the back of the arena (apart from ridiculous VIP tickets)

any thoughts? a lot of presales tend to just be allocated the crap seats at the back, and you have to wait for either an official venue presale, or the general sale to get half decent seats round the side that arent a football pitch away from the stage

It says starts at 4pm at Huddersfield. We got pretty good seats in the lower stands. Definitely didn't want standing - my idea of a nightmare lol!
MickeysGirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Sep 19, 11:32 AM  
Link to this Post
dippiedawnie
Imagineer

I'm having a nightmare. Link won't work now. Couldn't get code to work yesterday but thought I'd try today. Anyone tried today?
Going to give up soon and join the pankack on Friday morning 😡🙁

DL 1999
Paris 1996
Old 18 Sep 19, 11:41 AM  
Link to this Post
honeybun1989
Imagineer

Mobile

I'm having a nightmare. Link won't work now. Couldn't get code to work yesterday but thought I'd try today. Anyone tried today?
Going to give up soon and join the pankack on Friday morning 😡🙁
What venue are you trying to book tickets for?
Old 18 Sep 19, 12:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Fifimouse
Chilling at Carribean Beach

Fifimouse's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 14
Got my pre sale tix for RDS - can't wait!